tonites crowd

torquay gers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we have so many ghuests on this thread. It's obviously 'obhsession day'.

we rip the hole out of their shite crowds and they do it with us, the only time both grounds will be consistently near full will be when they're figjting it out at the top of the 1st tier again.

most tonight could see past the squabbles of who should manage us or who should be running the business (tu) also quite alot of our far off fans, be it up north, down south or across the water will have been missing. I am prepared to see a packed Ibrox on saturday, hopefully and I mean both sides of this devisive, quarelsome,negative and destabilising debacle can put thier troubles to oneside and follow follow, lets just thank the team for thier efforts and getting us one step closer to home :thumbup:

On another note I noticed in the programme that the last home game against Ayr on the 7th of december last year we had 45,227 now that is one hell of an attendance for a league one game :7325:

THE RANGERS, MORE THAN A FOOTBALL TEAM :party:

I was there along with my mum who's just back from Australia at lunchtime today but my boys weren't as it's too late on a school night for them by the time we get home. They were there last week though as they were off on holiday. My mum was desperate to go tonight after being away for a month but after sitting through that I can't blame others for not going!

I wasn't particularly surprised by the attendance tonight, it's quite normal for midweek games to not be attended as well as the rest and particularly after the league has been won. Thankfully most tickets were already paid for as it was mostly season ticket holders who didn't attend.

:7325:

Hopefully a good attendance on Saturday for the trophy presentation.

Fans are voting with their feet..

The board have a big decision to make soon.

Can we really afford to be missing out on match day revenue due to the turgid pish served up week in, week out?

Or it's a meaningless game on a miserable Tuesday night. Attendances were always going to drop.

I sit right at the front of the Govan front so can't tell how full the Govan rear or most of the front is but looking around the other 3 stands there were more empty seats than taken. If we were playing better football I suspect it would have been slightly higher but nothing significant for a Tuesday night match after the league is won.

Agree about 20K other thing not considered Chelsea game on council tv. I know that the group of 4 ST holders next to us weren't in attendance as they were watching that game. Any rebs giving up their tickets don't worry going by the amount buying tickets for the game tonight their will be plenty looking for ST's as the fullest part of the stadium was the area in BR rear that doesn't have many ST holders.