Sandy Easdale statement

do you even understand how much extra revenue the club will need this season just to break even?

if we sell 39000 season tickets you do get we are still short millions right?

Well you want to spend it all on the football team and not anything else so what's the point, the board have said all along there will have to be a share issue some time in the next season.

I really don't see how they were expecting us to bring in more money than we have in terms of revenue, so we're obviously paying out much more than we should be. Here's a suggestion: when the manager asks you if he can bring in a 35 year old substitute keeper then tell him that he can't. The amount of money that we have wasted on wages is unbelievable. We could have walked the league without having Steve Smith as our second choice left back, for example.

You know what i think is really strange.

Ive never seen a comment on here saying,i lived beside/i went to school/i played football etc with the easedales.

Did they just appear from nowhere?

Some bears must know/have known them.

About two or three people have said in this thread alone they were at Rangers games years ago

I've just read 21 pages, most containing a total load of pish. Some folk on here really need a realty check.

You wanted transparency, you got it.

You wanted truth, you got it.

Having been given this, your spin machine micro sized brains go into action by picking out parts of sentences and use them to your advantage.

What Sandy Easdale is telling you is that you have a choice to make.

You can either go with King the Messiah and starve the Club of money with all the implications that would bring.

OR.

You can help your Club by renewing your ST.

Such a simple question, which many find very hard to comprehend.

Easdale will never preach fucking loyalty towards rangers to me.

I've spent thousands on this club over the years, guys like 1st jan, kplfishtank, rangersgary from on here will have spent a fucking scary amount. (I don't know how they guys stand towards st or not, infact knowing them they will be renewing but they have spent a shit load of money following this club, probably enough to pay off mortgages.)

I think esdale has just cut his own dick off in all honesty with this statement.

I'm beginning to think the folks behind FC United of Manchester have the right idea. The politics and agendas behind the scenes makes my head spin, Is it to much to ask just to let us follow our team.

You want a new club? Go form one but it will never be Rangers just like FCUOM is never Man United. I agree we all just want to follow on but sadly football is not the game most of us grew up with and we are an extreme example of what can happen with big business involved on one hand and power hungry idiots on the other hand.

I've spent thousands on this club over the years, guys like 1st jan, kplfishtank, rangersgary from on here will have spent a fucking scary amount. (I don't know how they guys stand towards st or not, infact knowing them they will be renewing but they have spent a shit load of money following this club, probably enough to pay off mortgages.)

I think esdale has just cut his own dick off in all honesty with this statement.

Who is he and why is he trying to tell me what to do? That's the way I'm looking at it, he's a fucking wank, just like Craig Whyte, David Murray and Charles Green, we have been taken for a ride, it's the fans who suffer not this bawbag

I get your anger mate but in reality Easdale has only said what we already know that without ST sales we are dead. That goes for almost every club especially in the cash short backwaters leagues without SKY or BTs billions. Should he have stated the obvious at this point? Maybe not and it was a miscalculation but i think insulting the support is the last thing these guys want to do yet that's how its being portrayed.

Who is he and why is he trying to tell me what to do? That's the way I'm looking at it, he's a fucking wank, just like Craig Whyte, David Murray and Charles Green, we have been taken for a ride, it's the fans who suffer not this bawbag

Exactly and folk should be looking at this through normal eyes not pro this or that. He's questioning the only guys who do this and the only return they want is the team to win. We put in and get fuck all out. We are the consistent and this banger is shouting about loyalty.

Loyalty is the boys who go to work and put up with newco, sevco and all the other shite by fans of diddy teams yet show up at links park, borough Briggs etc in the thousands.

It's not about opposition for the Rangers fans it's about wanting Rangers to be ours and in safe hands. We ain't got that IMO but then again I must be a "rebel" or will I be a "Rhebel"

About two or three people have said in this thread alone they were at Rangers games years ago

Im not meaning that mate.

Im meaning people who REALLY knew them,were their pals/neighbours.

There seems to be very little history on them.

Eg.If i got my mum to dig out some old photos,id bet there would be pals in them ive not seen for 30 years.

People who i really knew then but don't now.

Just seems odd to me that nobody has given any real insight into them.

I get your anger mate but in reality Easdale has only said what we already know that without ST sales we are dead. That goes for almost every club especially in the cash short backwaters leagues without SKY or BTs billions. Should he have stated the obvious at this point? Maybe not and it was a miscalculation but i think insulting the support is the last thing these guys want to do yet that's how its being portrayed.

Because he has insulted us. East fife in the cup our 1st home game "back" I'd just left the hospital seeing my granda who was dying then stood in a crowd for ages trying to get in. "They won't turn up" they said yet the game should have been delayed as the crowds were still pouring in. Who is this fucking banger preaching loyalty to? I've stood amongst many of the boys on here and at games and all we want to see is a team that's fitting to wear the colours. Let's argue about managers not bangers like this preaching loyalty to the only fucking loyal thing about this club

Some amount of humble pie going to be on order very shortly for the drama queens and acolytes of the beggar king. (tu)

I hope your right. But we all know they will still moan etc.

If the review points us in the right direction the board should be allowed to get on with it without the distractions from the rhebels.

If they aren`t willing to step aside they should be treated as the enemy of the club.

Some amount of humble pie going to be on order very shortly for the drama queens and acolytes of the beggar king. (tu)

Care to give us a sample from your seemingly "inside knowledge"? Or are we, the turnstyle paying fans, not worthy of your information?

Exactly and folk should be looking at this through normal eyes not pro this or that. He's questioning the only guys who do this and the only return they want is the team to win. We put in and get fuck all out. We are the consistent and this banger is shouting about loyalty.

Loyalty is the boys who go to work and put up with newco, sevco and all the other shite by fans of diddy teams yet show up at links park, borough Briggs etc in the thousands.

It's not about opposition for the Rangers fans it's about wanting Rangers to be ours and in safe hands. We ain't got that IMO but then again I must be a "rebel" or will I be a "Rhebel"

Managers, players, boardroom alike always make comments that seem like they're insulting fans, look at Black and Law, even McCoist himself recently. I know they get stick as well but it doesn't reach 23 odd pages plus multiple other threads with all the panic calls about how we're doomed.

I know you aren't a 'rebel' mate but the central thing in all this again is the season ticket renewal fuss, it's difficult to just separate the issues.

Talking about humble pie, what about those lies you were spouting recently about season tickets sales going great? "Ahead of the same period last year" I think was the phrase used.

Managers, players, boardroom alike always make comments that seem like they're insulting fans, look at Black and Law, even McCoist himself recently. I know they get stick as well but it doesn't reach 23 odd pages plus multiple other threads with all the panic calls about how we're doomed.

I know you aren't a 'rebel' mate but the central thing in all this again is the season ticket renewal fuss, it's difficult to just separate the issues.

Mate ally done an interview about fearing hibs and it's about 14 pages of stick towards him. He'd get it big time for these comments Easdale has made

If you know something share it, cryptic messages and the feeling that your somehow lording over us with your "inside info" are not helping one bit.

If you know something share it, cryptic messages and the feeling that your somehow lording over us with your "inside info" are not helping one bit.

Whatever bill "sells miracles" mcmurdo says will be his "info"

Im not meaning that mate.

Im meaning people who REALLY knew them,were their pals/neighbours.

There seems to be very little history on them.

Eg.If i got my mum to dig out some old photos,id bet there would be pals in them ive not seen for 30 years.

People who i really knew then but don't now.

Just seems odd to me that nobody has given any real insight into them.

That isn't quite correct.

A lot of us know them very well and of them very well.

It isn't the done thing or the wise thing to discuss them on the internet that is why there aren't a lot of people saying a lot.

That isn't quite correct.

A lot of us know them very well and of them very well.

It isn't the done thing or the wise thing to discuss them on the internet that is why there aren't a lot of people saying a lot.

Drop us a line :mutley:

Because he has insulted us. East fife in the cup our 1st home game "back" I'd just left the hospital seeing my granda who was dying then stood in a crowd for ages trying to get in. "They won't turn up" they said yet the game should have been delayed as the crowds were still pouring in. Who is this fucking banger preaching loyalty to? I've stood amongst many of the boys on here and at games and all we want to see is a team that's fitting to wear the colours. Let's argue about managers not bangers like this preaching loyalty to the only fucking loyal thing about this club

Agree on that mate we have been counted apon time and time again and always risen to the challenge. Lets be honest not one of them from Easdale to King feels like we do and whatever your position on anything else Rangers should always be no1 not egos of rich businessmen or failing football managers.