The Redundancies

Skyson1872

FFS guys, why are you all speculating? Watch the 19 minute press conference with Wallace where he explains who will be made redundant!

I just got back from school 5 minutes ago and haven't had time to read the review or watch the conference, that's why

The players are self employed under contract so it won't be then.

Same goes for management.

It will just be office type staff.

I hate to see folk lose their jobs, but I hope we don't see any cheap shots at the board over it.

After the greeting about them saving costs it would be bawbaggery to slate them for doing it.

Not that it will stop the cretins

Are we allowed cheap shots at the previous incumbents?

Seriously though sad to see ordinary people losing their jobs, all the more utterly astonishing it was thought we could add 9 players, new screens, WIFI and retain ST prices at Div 3 levels.

Of course for many they could do no wrong could they!

Rangers board still in line for a bonus as redundancies loom at crisis-rocked Ibrox

SPEAKING at a media conference at Ibrox this afternoon, Wallace did not deny that he and his fellow board members will still be taking a bonus from the club.

PA Wire JS33641773.jpg Rangers chairman Graham Wallace did not deny that boardroom bonuses will be paid

RANGERS chief executive Graham Wallace has not denied that he and his fellow board members will be taking a bonus from the club - despite the fact that redundancies are threatened in the wake of his 120-day review.

The revelation emerged during a media conference at Ibrox this afternoon which coincided with the publication of Wallace's investigation into club affairs.

The review revealed the true extent of the financial crisis that is threatening to drag the club into administration for a second time, with almost £70million frittered away over the course of two years.

Just £3.5m remains in the bank. How much of that will be paid to Wallace and his fellow board members remains to be seen.

The Rangers share price has also plummeted 13.46% in the past 24 hours, going from 26p to 22.5p.

The players are self employed under contract so it won't be then.

Same goes for management.

It will just be office type staff.

I hate to see folk lose their jobs, but I hope we don't see any cheap shots at the board over it.

After the greeting about them saving costs it would be bawbaggery to slate them for doing it.

Not that it will stop the cretins

I dont think they are self employed mate