scotland vs england (guess where?)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stick yer tranny army up yer arse , skirt wearing fat arse flashing embarrassment to Scotland.

British and Rangers hating nationalist bigots ...

Not in my name

Maintain the Union and drive the fucking rats that are plaguing our country back in their hole... or back across the sea.

And get that drivel of a fake national anthem tae fuck GSTQ is Scotland's real anthem . The home end at the piggery will be absolutely fucking honking with filth for this one, any real Bear among them will need to have a strong stomach.

:drugang:

When the tartan bigots booed the lichenstein national anthem because it was the same tune as god save the queen that was it for me,will be interesting to see if any of the tartan bigots boo the soldiers song when they play the republic of ireland some how I doubt it.

What about when RoI booed FoS in Dublin at the Keltic Cup? SCOTLAND returned the favour.

What about when England booed FoS in Dublin at Wembley last year? SCOTLAND returned the favour.

You can't have it both ways.

I look forward to beating the Taigs and English Scum. It will be even better when it's done against the English when we have won the Independence vote.

What about when RoI booed FoS in Dublin at the Keltic Cup? SCOTLAND returned the favour.

What about when England booed FoS in Dublin at Wembley last year? SCOTLAND returned the favour.

I look forward to beating the Taigs and English Scum. It will be even better when it's done against the English when we have won the Independence vote.

when WE have won the independence vote speak for yourself hamish

'What about when England booed FoS in Dublin at Wembley last year?'

Ummmm what?

Celtic behavior

Nonsense, I view myself as British, I have an legit English granny ( not a made up one like most taigs with their Irish granny) and have family who stay in England. England are a British team who I share more in common with their support than I do with a shower of hateful bastards in skirts who openly despise everything I hold dear to me. Add in the SFA factor and the way our club is treated by them and the love in they have with the tims ... Fuck the SFA 11 and the shower of shit that follows them. Any Bear who wants to sit in the away end and give they tranny cunts it tight , cap doff to them.

:7325:

Nonsense, I view myself as British, I have an legit English granny ( not a made up one like most taigs with their Irish granny) and have family who stay in England. England are a British team who I share more in common with their support than I do with a shower of hateful bastards in skirts who openly despise everything I hold dear to me. Add in the SFA factor and the way our club is treated by them and the love in they have with the tims ... Fuck the SFA 11 and the shower of shit that follows them. Any Bear who wants to sit in the away end and give they tranny cunts it tight , cap doff to them.

:7325:

again taig behavior