scotland vs england (guess where?)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonsense, I view myself as British, I have an legit English granny ( not a made up one like most taigs with their Irish granny) and have family who stay in England. England are a British team who I share more in common with their support than I do with a shower of hateful bastards in skirts who openly despise everything I hold dear to me. Add in the SFA factor and the way our club is treated by them and the love in they have with the tims ... Fuck the SFA 11 and the shower of shit that follows them. Any Bear who wants to sit in the away end and give they tranny cunts it tight , cap doff to them.

:7325:

I would hate to be such a self-loather as your good self, calling your fellow countrymen as shower of shit, says a lot about you ma man !!

I would hate to be such a self-loather as your good self, calling your fellow countrymen as shower of shit, says a lot about you ma man !!

British and Rangers hating nationalist / republican bigots coming together from teams like celtic hibs sheep scumdee united = 'shower of shit' fellow countrymen or not ... If your good self disagrees with that and these are the type of people you would stand shoulder to shoulder with then it says a lot more about you (tu)

I know of only 3 celtic fans in all my time in the TA.

Where as, 51% of the TA align themselves to be Rangers fans. Not bad out of 30,000 members.

:7326: :7326: :7326: :7326: :7326: :7326: :7326:

What about when RoI booed FoS in Dublin at the Keltic Cup? SCOTLAND returned the favour.

What about when England booed FoS in Dublin at Wembley last year? SCOTLAND returned the favour.

You can't have it both ways.

I look forward to beating the Taigs and English Scum. It will be even better when it's done against the English when we have won the Independence vote.

Beat it ya mongo.

'MATE ITS AW REAL, FREEEEEEDUM!!!!!!!!!!'

The best part was when the English used to come up and take the Scot's wives to pump.

We could just change that to Unionists getting first rights on Tartan Trannies/independence seekers wives/daughters.

They should know their place.

I know of only 3 celtic fans in all my time in the TA.

Where as, 51% of the TA align themselves to be Rangers fans. Not bad out of 30,000 members.

:7326: :7326: :7326: :7326: :7326: :7326: :7326:

is 51% some kind of official figure or have you just made that up Foxy? ;-)

What about when RoI booed FoS in Dublin at the Keltic Cup? SCOTLAND returned the favour.

What about when England booed FoS in Dublin at Wembley last year? SCOTLAND returned the favour.

You can't have it both ways.

I look forward to beating the Taigs and English Scum. It will be even better when it's done against the English when we have won the Independence vote.

Agree with everything you said. Hear Hear. :thumbup:

:7326:

I'm British English and I watch the national side, sometimes go along and support them (though it pains me). If we were largely follows by Nationslists I'd still support my country. Not sure why Scottish bears let the Jacobites and Fenians usurp YOUR national team.

If Rangers went in numbers to Scotland games, the make up of the support would be vastly different.