scotland vs england (guess where?)

I don't have a problem with Rangers fans who support Scotland, I just can't understand it. You are forced to cheer on Celtic players, be in the same stadium with anti-British, pro-independence Scottish nationalists. Not to mention fans who booed a Rangers player when subbed on and fans who support the likes of Dundee United and Aberdeen who wanted us kicked when we were down. Just couldn't bring myself to do it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotland are set to face England in a friendly international in November.

STV understands talks are at an advanced stage to between the respective associations to stage a friendly match in Glasgow on Tuesday, November 18.

The venue for the game is yet to be determined, with Torbett Towers the likely host stadium.

Hampden could still be used, if work to convert the stadium back to a football venue after the Commonwealth Games can be guaranteed to finish ahead of schedule.

The match would follow Scotland's Euro 2016 qualifier with the Republic of Ireland, which is set for Friday, November 14.

England are also in action that week, facing Slovenia at Wembley on Saturday, November 15.

Scotland faced England in London in August 2013, in front of 80,000 supporters, with the hosts twice coming from behind to secure a 3-2 victory. James Morrison and Kenny Miller were on target for Gordon Strachan's side.

Prior to the match in August, there had been only three meetings of the sides in the previous 24 years, with England winning 2-0 at Euro 1996.

England also won the first leg of the Euro 2000 playoff at Hampden by the same scoreline, although Scotland won the return fixture 1-0.

The match between the two nations is the oldest fixture in international football, with the first match being played in 1872 at Hamilton Crescent in Glasgow.

Why at the tattiedome if Hampden is the home of Scottish football?

They can stick that right up their arses

Fucking getting everything for nothing these manky disgusting peado bastards to do up their shithole of a stadium and SFA bending over backwards to give as many games as possible

Hampden or nothing

So they're going to get the Irish game, and the England game at the piggery, financially that's a fckn scandal. How much money are they wanting to give these cnts. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't want the fckn Irish game at Ibrox (YUCK), but we should've got the England game.

Seems very unfair that they're getting money thrown at them by the SFA of the Piggery is hosting us and the Irish.

Surely this is not in the interest of fair competition? Even without Rangers in the top division it engulfs the gap between the Taigs and the rest.

Why does the SFA have a hard on for the terrorists?

Commonwealth games finish 3 august and Scotland game no until middle November

So it will take over 3 months to set Hampden back up?

You would think the SFA would want to pull out all the stops to have this show piece game at their show piece stadium wouldn't you?

Corrupt mhanky bastards