6 years to the day

6 years, who can believe it. Undoubtedly the best day of being a Ranger in my lifetime, and that's some statement!

Can remember watching the game with the old man, when Nacho's penalty went in it was bedlam. We were both in tears, my Gran rang me shortly after saying my Grandad was practically jumping for joy, so much so that he couldn't stand properly for the next week.

We will be back bears, I never believed i'd see Rangers in a European final, and now I have, I know it'll happen again in my lifetime, like it did in both my fathers, and his fathers. WATP

Much the same as you, it was bedlam in my house aswell. Never seen my Dad go as mad as he did after watching that penalty go in, only thing that came close was Helicopter Sunday. Good times, and it will be worth the wait when they arrive again.

That season near killed me sinking booze every few days watching our games and especially the celebrations after that game, was going into work half jaked the days after our games!!. Will never forget the journey or Manchester itself, absolutely outstanding season.