Rangers fans add pressure with season ticket site

Paper has no clue what it's talking about.

Neither do the Union of Fans, but that isn't going to stop them.

Will there ever be a day, in the far off future, when we are not at each others throats?

I have always thought that, in every argument, I can see 'both sides' viewpoints, and I do, but still can't understand why some fans want to 'starve the club' it will only end in tears, as my auld granny used to say.

I know this is a stupid questions, & i will get hammered for this, but what exactly is it that this board has done so wrong,

I understand the previous couple of regimes have ballsed it right up but not this lot?

They can stick their website where the sun don't shine!

Anyone stupid enough to give them 1p doesn't deserve to be called a Rangers fan.

How can you honestly support these people who, it seems, want to starve the club of important funds in the hope to put it back into administration. They say "if security is granted" but the board have said that they have no intention of doing so...does that mean that we're giving these clowns (UOF) money to just sit and do nothing? So if they know that the club isn't going to transfer security then they are obviously just wanting people to give them their usual ST money instead of the club (insanity) so that it goes into admin.

You give these people your money then you're essentially paying to put our club into administration and you want to call yourself a fan? HAHAHA alright then pal. Go join yer daft union of "fans". If you're lucky, we might just get out of adminstration a second time, and you'll get your fucking season ticket.

Give it to the club or fuck off.

and you happy with board we have start fighting back

Not totally happy but i dont want the club held to ransom by a group with questions to answer over how their trust fund idea will be administered. The UoF do not speak for me.

and you happy with board we have start fighting back

Not totally happy but i dont want the club held to ransom by a group with questions to answer over how their trust fund idea will be administered. The UoF do not speak for me.

I thought that if you 'support' something then you do everything in your power to ensure its survival.

Not go out of your way to damage it - and for what purpose?

Fucking acting like a group of wee boys - 'come and join my gang'

Get the money to the club before it is too late!

Imagine the uproar if the union of fannies cause the club to collapse? are you taigs in disguise? yes you want change but do it the right way, not hold people to ransom.

That goes to Gough and King as well - Rangers at heart? my arse, if so unite the support and stop threatening the club with admin.

Sort it out.