Flying abroad to watch celtic

would any true Bear even consider forking out hundreds of pounds to travel to Barcelona to see celtic play?

Seems a Fans Group leader did exactly that,no evidence to show he went but proof he discussed going and was told £200 which he said was good and might bring someone else with him.

Maybe I`m being harsh but I wouldn`t cross the street to see those manky bastards play let alone pay.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all will become clear I believe but not going to name him just now as he hasn`t answered questions about,might not have had time yet.

Also it was a twatter discussion,came from a genuine Bear and has pictures of the convo seemingly coming from genuine account.

Was more curious to see if any Bears would even consider such a thing.

all will become clear I believe but not going to name him just now as he hasn`t answered questions about,might not have had time yet.

Also it was a twatter discussion,came from a genuine Bear and has pictures of the convo seemingly coming from genuine account.

Was more curious to see if any Bears would even consider such a thing.

I dont even think the question needs asking.

I dont even think the question needs asking.

that was my thinking but trying to be devil`s advocate and think well maybe a cheap holiday and don`t go to the game.

Still got to travel with them though as it`s a celtic fan package.

Can`t figure the guy out if this turns out to be 100% true,around 80% at moment.

who really gives a fuck how some no mark so called fans spokesman spends his money and it's still a pish thread.

because the same guy is trying to cripple the club and make out he`s a better,more loyal Rangers supporter than anyone.Lot`s believed him so if he went on that celtic fan trip in 2012 it makes him unfit to lead a fans group telling people not to buy season tickets!

That it's a pish thread?

no wonder our club was kicked fuck out of.A guy starts his own personal vendetta against our club,starts his own personal fan group,is telling people not to spend THEIR money on season tickets,yet he may have spent hundreds going abroad in a celtic fan package to watch celtic!

You see no problem with that scenario?