Charlie Telfer Signs for Dundee United

OzGers

:lol: how can the non season book renewers be blamed for a player decidong he wants to leave?

Thats one of the bigger stretches i have seen.

Come on, Gogzy.

Are you telling me you don't understand the link between a few poorly filled out postcards and a youngster signing for Dundee United? :sherlock:.

Apart from those two youngsters who play regularly for the first team and who are far better than Telfer I rate Liam Kelly, Callum Gallagher and Mcausland.

given how tough this division is going to be really tough, i can see none of they 3 making any sort of dent in the first team, and imo there's a good chance aird will be left out more often than not

It's harder for the younger players at Rangers than say a DU as they have very limited aspirations. Charlie Adam is a prime example our fans were always on his back and never let him express himself on the park he left and went on to be a 10 million pound player how many bears thought that would happen? Anyway if Telfer wants to leave that's up to him won't ever play for a club the size of Rangers that's for sure.

Doesn't paint our club as a whole in good light. Forget whether anyone thinks mccoist is up to it or not. A deal for the lad should've been done long ago. I mean we were quick to offer kal Naismith and the sunshine kid a contract only to pay them off a few months later. Its completely fucked and has been for years, compared to other clubs its pretty embarrassing

It's harder for the younger players at Rangers than say a DU as they have very limited aspirations. Charlie Adam is a prime example our fans were always on his back and never let him express himself on the park he left and went on to be a 10 million pound player how many bears thought that would happen? Anyway if Telfer wants to leave that's up to him won't ever play for a club the size of Rangers that's for sure.

Fellani cost a lot more & is equally limited, Adam has a wicked left foot, Fellani wicked hair…thats it

Both been found out and moved on

Adam played as a wide left for us ! simply never got the chance to play in the centre mid that he should have played. Walter`s usual playing players out of position has also been passed down to the worst manager in our history.

Apart from those two youngsters who play regularly for the first team and who are far better than Telfer I rate Liam Kelly, Callum Gallagher and Mcausland.

Funny how Watte at the SFA rate him as one of the best in the country. He also plays alongside 2 united players who play every week 2 leagues above him.

They are both rated above £1M.We will never learn with McCoist in charge.

The boy was offered an 18 month contract by Ally. Why?

According to him, he left to get first team football and United have proven they give youth a chance. Why don't we?

Simply put, they're either not good enough or the manager doesn't fancy them.

Funny how Watte at the SFA rate him as one of the best in the country. He also plays alongside 2 united players who play every week 2 leagues above him.

They are both rated above £1M.We will never learn with McCoist in charge.

I've yet to see this quote where Wotte rates him as one of the best in the country. The only one I've seen is where Wotte says he is an example of a good small player, contrary to the type of player who would historically come through in this country.

More likely blames lack of opportunity to progress. One man responsible for that. If he proves to be a great player, Allys fault. If hes another fleck, credit to ally. Fine lines.

Personally, hate rated players leaving without apparently never having got a chance with a run in first team.

The same Fleck that is being touted for a scotland cap ? Funny how Fleck is now playing better since he left us.

I've yet to see this quote where Wotte rates him as one of the best in the country. The only one I've seen is where Wotte says he is an example of a good small player, contrary to the type of player who would historically come through in this country.

“I can give you a very good example in Telfer,” said the 50-year-old Dutchman. “He is a very small player, who wasn’t picked for the Scotland under-16 team in the Victory Shield. But he played for the Scotland under-17s last month in their mini-tournament in Macedonia and scored the goal against Turkey as they qualified for the elite round of the European Championship.

He is now one of the most important players in that squad under Ricky Sbragia."

reason he probably left :

“There is not much patience in football and there is also not much money around in Scottish football. The positive side of that, from my point of view, is that clubs like Dundee United, Hibs, Motherwell, Falkirk and Hamilton, from what I’ve seen so far, are using young Scottish players more and more.

Its damning that our name isn`t there.

“I can give you a very good example in Telfer,” said the 50-year-old Dutchman. “He is a very small player, who wasn’t picked for the Scotland under-16 team in the Victory Shield. But he played for the Scotland under-17s last month in their mini-tournament in Macedonia and scored the goal against Turkey as they qualified for the elite round of the European Championship.

He is now one of the most important players in that squad under Ricky Sbragia."

reason he probably left :

“There is not much patience in football and there is also not much money around in Scottish football. The positive side of that, from my point of view, is that clubs like Dundee United, Hibs, Motherwell, Falkirk and Hamilton, from what I’ve seen so far, are using young Scottish players more and more.

Its damning that our name isn`t there.

so exactly as I said. An example of a good, small player. Not that he is one of the best young players in the country. He also said he is one of the most important players in the U17s. Again, not that he is one of the best in the country.

Every player who is at the club is pish, every player who has left the club is brilliant, although under no circumstances are any of them to return.

All past managers, past players and fans who dare to talk to the press or have an opinion are arseholes.

And some think it's the club who is fucked up. Nowt queer as folk apparently.

Then he got found out...

Avoiding relegation to the bottom tier of the English league by two points.

That's a bit harsh they were hit with a points deduction this season mate. (Without it they would have been in and around playoff spots for the majority of the season)

Also one man doesn't make a team.

so exactly as I said. An example of a good, small player. Not that he is one of the best young players in the country. He also said he is one of the most important players in the U17s. Again, not that he is one of the best in the country.

If he's one of the most important people in the u17 squad then surely he must be one of the best u17's in the country