Charlie Telfer Signs for Dundee United

OzGers

With this promising talent gone, I hope all those who choose not to renew season tickets are proud. Who would want to stay and play when everyone is fighting with each other. It, s embarrassing.

Aye very good, we're not exactly fighting in the stands in front of him..................yet

More likely blames lack of opportunity to progress. One man responsible for that. If he proves to be a great player, Allys fault. If hes another fleck, credit to ally. Fine lines.

Personally, hate rated players leaving without apparently never having got a chance with a run in first team.

what#s the diffrence in medals won between kenny Miller and the whole Dundee United team? just curious

Not got a clue, what's the difference between a soon to be 35 year old striker, who's always chased the money his entire career and a young promising kid? Defending signing Miller again is fucking madness. Is that you Ally? You're medal count was high aswell Ally, player manager...?

With this promising talent gone, I hope all those who choose not to renew season tickets are proud. Who would want to stay and play when everyone is fighting with each other. It, s embarrassing.

:lol: how can the non season book renewers be blamed for a player decidong he wants to leave?

Thats one of the bigger stretches i have seen.