Title clincher v Killie 2011

chris182

Just rewatching the highlights of that wonderful day at Rugby Park back in May 2011.

3 goals in 6 mins. Unreal man, still can't believe how fast we were out the blocks that day! Absolutely destroyed them.

Can't wait until we return to our rightful place at the top (tu)

One of the best days i can remember only problem is the traitors slightly sour it for me.

This is how I felt last week when I watched it. Seeing lafferty and Naismith celebrating as though they loved our club. Utter cunts

I watched that game out at sea aboard HMS dragon when we took her out on sea trials, about 60 of us crowded into the jr ratings mess to watch it, I was supposed to be on bridge duty but the other tradesmen in my dept covered for us gers fans to go watch it, couldn't have a drink to celebrate but I certainly made up for it when we docked back at the yard a few days later. Good memories. :7325:

Watched it the other day there as well. Whilst I had no emotion for the traitors, seeing those goals again reminds me of how I felt at the time which was fucking magic. I will never forget that.

Just rewatching the highlights of that wonderful day at Rugby Park back in May 2011.

3 goals in 6 mins. Unreal man, still can't believe how fast we were out the blocks that day! Absolutely destroyed them.

Can't wait until we return to our rightful place at the top (tu)

It was up there as one of my best days following rangers but I have to admit it's been ruined somewhat by the players on show that day and how they subsequently treated the club.....I can't even watch it now without getting angry.

Brilliant day, only managed to get a ticket a few minutes before KO and ended up in the killie end, but was all moved down to the corner after the 3rd goal went in ha ha just as many bears in that bit than killie fans. Definitely right up there for away days for me