Kenny Miller Officially Signed

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to seeing him in action, he's about the best quality player we could hope sign for heehaw at the present moment

All those saying it's not looking to the future, it's going to help secure the future by winning the league and help challenge in the Premier league IMO

Why?

Do the UOF represent you?

Does everyone who backs Kenny's signing not give a fuck about Rangers?

I would it thought it was obvious.

UOF are constantly telling us the club is being run badly, board not fit for purpose.

This signing completely validates that view.

If the UOF do not come out and castigate all involved, in the monumental misuse of money, then we can all draw our own conclusions as to their true motivation.

I think Rangers have proved beyond all reasonable doubt that we are not interested in bringing him back. If Ally really was Hell-bent in his determination to bring him back it would have happened long before now.

:lol:

I would it thought it was obvious.

UOF are constantly telling us the club is being run badly, board not fit for purpose.

This signing completely validates that view.

If the UOF do not come out and castigate all involved, in the monumental misuse of money, then we can all draw our own conclusions as to their true motivation.

so you think the board isn't fit for purpose for signing Miller?