Scott Allan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, I know I could have worded it better but at least let people be fucking positive in this forum instead of shooting them down for not complaining about the board.

You just behave there young man

this guy used to stand out like a sore thumb but now he blends in better, this forums changed quite a bit lately.

Every positive thread is turned by the same posters constantly.

Yep, it's quite sad. Taig-like obsession.

Do you even like Rangers?

Love and adore the Rangers

Can't stand some of the dross playing for us right now or the direction we are being taken in.

Easy for the "sit on their arse at home and not attend matches" brigade to pretend they are such positive and role model supporters when apart from posting bollocks on here they do fuck all for the club and its income.

Hypocrites.

Can't stand some of the dross playing for us right now or the direction we are being taken in.

Easy for the "sit on their arse at home and not attend matches" brigade to pretend they are such positive and role model supporters when apart from posting bollocks on here they do fuck all for the club and its income.

Hypocrites.

How do you know who does and who doesn't attend games?

Making assumptions, aye?

Hypocrites.

Aye, right ye are chap. I've never been to Ibrox in my life.

Hypocrites.

here , here. Buy that man a pint :D

Making assumptions, aye?

Making assumptions, aye?

Many posters freely admit they dont go to games.....

Aye, right ye are chap. I've never been to Ibrox in my life.

Wasn't referring to you. Should have made that clear to be fair so apologies to you personally. However, its obvious who does go to games and who doesn't. And plenty of the "ooh give me felatio because I'm such a positive fucker" don't.

So your caping the Rangers supports at the number of season ticket holders? Or are you going to allow non season ticket holders but sare holders to be classed as fans? Let's add another 10K for you to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I think Rangers have a hell of a lot more supporters than 60K who do contribute in whichever way they can, attending Ibrox is not always possible for many so I would think about statements like that before blanketing them out.

Nothing wrong with not going to games.

What I do object to though is sanctimonious bollocks from those who don't go but slag off people fed up by the piss poor football on view and the crap efforts of our overpaid players to provide entertaining football. Its a long way back to Manchester after yet another dull display, far longer than walking into the kitchen after final whistle and stuffing your fucking face and then breezing on here to say oh well never mind.

Similar is the garbage uttered by the airmachair crew about supporters who are not renewing season tickets. How can they have an opinion when they don't go themselves?

Hypocrites.

Are you saying I don't go to games?

"Scott Allan had a bad attitude, no work ethic & was not a team player. He was described by a couple of local journos as a 'waster'".

"You don't want him!"

From a Pompey supporter

http://therangersrep...ransfer-target/

It wasn't from a Pompey supporter I think you've misread the report. His time at West Brom and Birmingham appear to be the cause of the issues with his attitude and I think he's acknowledged he should have done better. In our limited circumstances I think it wouldn't be a bad thing to offer a 12 month contract with extension clauses to a self-confessed Rangers fan with time to put right the mistakes he has made elsewhere.

This is who was quoted in that report.

Almajir who covers Birmingham City for Often Partisan echoed Clark’s disappointment in Allan during his discussion withRangers Report.

This is the Pompey view:

Wow. Such a contrast with what Pompey blogger, Harry Davis told Rangers Report. He proclaimed, “I hope Scott builds on his promise at Pompey and become a valuable asset for Rangers.”

Correct. There are also supporters on here who ARE positive, who DO support the club and aren't consumed by misery over all things Rangers....which some people on here so clearly are (tu)

• 4 weeks later...