Baldy Thomson Claims We Are Only 2 Years Old

minstral

This is a club the Rangers support should starve of cash, in my opinion.

Im of the opposite opinion.i believe this shithole is where we turn out in our fuckin thousands, spank the cunts on the park, then spank the 100 or so cunts who werent scared to leave the house. Boycott? Ive never heard so much shite in my life.the day we invade that cesspit in our thousands cant come a day too soon for me.

Man Up Rangers

No Surrender

Rab

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thomson really us a specky baldy fuckwit of a man.i dont really go down the road of boycotts,but we have really got to withhold our money with this shower of shite .i know a lot of you guys like to go to the away games ,for a good day out and to support the teddy bears,but we have got to srarve them of your hard earned cash.RFC watp gtbab bjk

In no other country in the world would you see such bitter and hateful behaviour towards another club.

Sometimes I ask why?

Is it because the tax man got stiffed - other teams have done the same and not been vilified the way we have.

Is it because we have been successful - other teams have been more successful on a bigger stage than us and not been hated as much.

Is it because we took their best players - in most occasions we paid good money and they have done the same to smaller clubs.

They hate Rangers because they hate everything the club and fans represent. Yet we fight with each other and weaken the bonds between ourselves and the club and in turn our fellow fans.

The sooner we get to the top and hand this shower a doing on the park the better.

Thomson is just trying to worm his way out of paying the money his club owes while at the same time trying to pander to his tiny army of fans in the hope of selling an extra 5 or 6 season tickets.

The only time this fool gets his name in the papers is when he says something about Rangers rest of the time no one could care less about the no mark.

So if it goes to court, Thompson uses that 2 year excuse and the judge sets him straight, it's just more proof for us to show those still peddling the 'new club' pish. Let him help us out...

Im of the opposite opinion.i believe this shithole is where we turn out in our fuckin thousands, spank the cunts on the park, then spank the 100 or so cunts who werent scared to leave the house. Boycott? Ive never heard so much shite in my life.the day we invade that cesspit in our thousands cant come a day too soon for me.

Man Up Rangers

No Surrender

Rab

I will be there to see it Rab. I won't buy food or drink in their shitey stadium though. Ticket money only. Minimum money and maximum gloating for this chap. Never had a treble, never had a European cup.... Stupid wee club that will be beaten by the world record holding league winners yet again.

Let's see how that reptile Thompson deals with that.

Man Up Rangers

No Surrender

Rab

I know where you are coming from Rab, but the idea of giving that baldy wee troglodyte money nauseates me.

Telfer is just the latest attempt by United to avoid paying compensation.

Queen's Park - Barry Douglas

Ayr United - Craig Conway

Velez Sarsfield - Damian Casalinuovo

Partick Thistle - Jackie MacNamara

There will likely be more.

Didn't this one move into the seven figure range? He's pish as well.

In no other country in the world would you see such bitter and hateful behaviour towards another club.

Sometimes I ask why?

Is it because the tax man got stiffed - other teams have done the same and not been vilified the way we have.

Is it because we have been successful - other teams have been more successful on a bigger stage than us and not been hated as much.

Is it because we took their best players - in most occasions we paid good money and they have done the same to smaller clubs.

They hate Rangers because they hate everything the club and fans represent. Yet we fight with each other and weaken the bonds between ourselves and the club and in turn our fellow fans.

The sooner we get to the top and hand this shower a doing on the park the better.

Or is it because they started as Dundee HIBERNIANS and still hate us for that alone

Eddie Thompson would be turning in his grave at his son's behaviour.

We haven't beaten them since 2011, I'm sure, and these recent comments are taking the piss, but one day in the not so distant future, the stature and quality of our playing squad will match that of our club. That is inevitable. And when it does, I will take significant pleasure in travelling up to Dundee to see us, as we used to, chucked United about Tannadice.

For what it's worth, Charlie Telfer is irrelevant here. He's is a young, unproven kid.

Rangers have challenged Dundee United to put their Charlie Telfer theory to the test in front a transfer tribunal. Rangers are due development compensation for the 18-year-old, who agreed a move to Tannadice last week.

Full story: Scottish Sun (print edition)