Oh that's a shame I got semi final and round robin tickets quite easily.

Oh I can get tickets mate...just not great seats.

Could have picked up final tickets in the pre-sale but again in the heavens essentially! Will look to go down next year though.

he does need to get the finger out - he has been serving well lately then it all went tits up in the semi at Indian wells.

He's right now provisionally 3rd in the world as Nadal has went out last night to Verdasco!

Should make the final now as I would expect him to beat the links of Andersen, Verdasco etc who are left on Andy's side of draw.

Opened up nicely for him and real opportunity to widen the gap to Nadal.

Rafa is in big trouble, got lots of points to defend on the clay and the way he's playing he wont defend them all!

Good runs here by Nishikori and Raonic could see him drop to 6 in the rankings and that means Federer and Djokovic potentially in the quarter final stages.

Nadal is really struggling. Lots of points to defend in the clay courts season so if he doesn't get sorted his could plummet.

I wonder why the slump? Could he be on a final warning 're the silent bans and so has stopped the drugs?

Pure conjecture of course...

Yeah - but there have always been suspicions about Nadal with the constant injury time-outs and weird up and downs.

I'm sure there have been players from all sports, who got away with it in the past - but cleaned up because they don't want to do an Armstrong and risk their legacy.