BF1 Unavailable and Reserved?

Dunny_01

I was looking at the Public sale on the Rangers website for new season tickets,

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=ST1415&campaign=38&type=S&productsubtype=

and I see Rangers have made BF1 unavailable for public sale.

Think the Union bears should be taking that as a wee bit of faith, so I say Down your Spray paint cans and get yer season tickets !!!!!!

I personnally hate everything that is going on and fully backup anyone who doesnt buy there season ticket, but I want to be sitting beside yees all next season so hope u buy your tickets soon.

BY THE WAY Just an Add on.......Rangers should be shot the way there promoting season tickets, No doing enough in my eyes to build up a feel good factor and make people get out there and buy pronto.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the club are saving the seats for the UBs (which Ill doubt until proven wrong) then there really is something wrong with the board.

If the club are saving the seats for the UBs (which Ill doubt until proven wrong) then there really is something wrong with the board.

Thats why i thought it was strange, unless the UB etc have 'reserved'' them or something. ??

Thats why i thought it was strange, unless the UB etc have 'reserved'' them or something. ??

Even if they had reserved seats they still don't take up the full section. I was going to buy 3 season tickets in BF1 today if the section had been available for public sale. Will get up to the ticket office tomorrow hopefully and try and persuade them to sell me the seats I sat on for most of last season buying match by match. If not then it will be match by match again this year .. seems fucked up by the club to refuse me the seats... if indeed they do refuse .

I was thinking that myself and to be honest I think it is f****** disgusting if they are reserving those seats, pandering to them.

We had to pay cash in person at the ticket office to renew our season tickets and had we not done so, my seats would have been up for sale TODAY.

After their ridiculous statement on why they were not renewing its a slap in the face again by the club to everyone else that they let a bunch of loud wee boys tell them what to do.

Even if they had reserved seats they still don't take up the full section. I was going to buy 3 season tickets in BF1 today if the section had been available for public sale. Will get up to the ticket office tomorrow hopefully and try and persuade them to sell me the seats I sat on for most of last season buying match by match. If not then it will be match by match again this year .. seems fucked up by the club to refuse me the seats... if indeed they do refuse .

Theyres no chance Rangers wont sell you 3 tickets in that section, if they dont ill be jumpin in my motor over to Ibrox to speak to them masel !!!!.....FREE THE BF1

Well if they're keeping the seats for them to buy game by game the board need to grow a fucking pair!

If they don't want to buy season tickets well fuck them........why pander to them?

because we dont have a finite number of fans who want to go. if you dont pander to the fans who historically go home and away then u will die as a business. if we had a spare 20000 fans who would buy tickets when they become available we wouldnt have poor gates mid week

Theyres no chance Rangers wont sell you 3 tickets in that section, if they dont ill be jumpin in my motor over to Ibrox to speak to them masel !!!!.....FREE THE BF1

Well I hope you're right mate because the weans wont let me buy season tickets anywhere else in the ground. :7325:

because we dont have a finite number of fans who want to go. if you dont pander to the fans who historically go home and away then u will die as a business. if we had a spare 20000 fans who would buy tickets when they become available we wouldnt have poor gates mid week

Die as a business? So if the boycotters don't get to keep BF1 reserved for them they aren't going to go games on a week by week basis?

What a load of shite, if that is the case then that's even worse by the board!

Well I hope you're right mate because the weans wont let me buy season tickets anywhere else in the ground. :7325:

aaaaa wwwwwwww awwooooooooooooooo super Rangers.......na na na na na.......na nanananana ........ole ole ole hahaha ur a brave man ! in saying that I was a Toby jug nutter following the bears in my young days......my boy is BARRED fae BF1 haha

My nephew is a UB and seemingly they are renewing but only going to away games. Don't understand their thought process but these boys are being led by imbeciles.

No he isn't, and we aren't renewing - as we have previously stated.

Personally, I think it is the correct move by the board to reserve this section.

They have to do some real convincing to win me over, primarily demonstrating that they will do what they can to maximise the revenue available to them. This means doing what they can to maximise the attendances each week.

Removing this section would no doubt serve to get the backs up of the usual residents and give them an excuse for an all out boycott rather than just a season ticket one.

Eventually the support is going to need to unite behind someone, the board or King. If the board are to remain in power, they will need to win the backing of everyone that they can. Its not the time to be petty, its the time to try and be responsible.

It would be a responsible move that should be applauded if the board do this. IMO anyway.

Personally, I think it is the correct move by the board to reserve this section.

They have to do some real convincing to win me over, primarily demonstrating that they will do what they can to maximise the revenue available to them. This means doing what they can to maximise the attendances each week.

Removing this section would no doubt serve to get the backs up of the usual residents and give them an excuse for an all out boycott rather than just a season ticket one.

Eventually the support is going to need to unite behind someone, the board or King. If the board are to remain in power, they will need to win the backing of everyone that they can. Its not the time to be petty, its the time to try and be responsible.

It would be a responsible move that should be applauded if the board do this. IMO anyway.

Ur more literate than me, but that was the point of the thread, I think it is a good thing too..... but when you read the post of the boy earliier where his 3 boys wanting season tickets in there........well changed my opinion a bit !! Anything is good to gain Rangers fans confidence, I just wish we would get some machine in from somewhere to sell the joint out !!

No he isn't, and we aren't renewing - as we have previously stated.

I for one won't miss you's and don't agree with your stance. Your there to support rangers just the same as the rest of us, no different, no better. Does the wee guy with the megaphone who faces away from the pitch the whole 90 minutes walk through the turnstile backwards?