BF1 Unavailable and Reserved?

Dunny_01

He'll have to ask the puppet masters what to say that's the problem here the blind leading the blind.

I asked this question a couple of times in another thread when they first came out about not renewing. Received no answer then either.

Wouldn't hold your breath.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is they don't see their actions as being harmful to the club and in fact think that a future of being run by a board with no power controlled by investors is harmfull to the club.Unfortunately we'll have to wait to see how this pans out but nobody can say with any conviction that the current regime is good for Rangers long term , but we can say from the day we came out of liquidation to this day the guys running the show have pissed away some amount of cash .

Re: the bold part.

We are a PLC, the investors will pretty much ALWAYS ultimately control the club.

Single ownership is the only way around that, then you are at the mercy of one man.

It's a catch 22 situation IMO, but generally the board are and always will be ( to an extent) puppets for the majority shareholders. Whether that be one shareholder with over 51%, or a party of shareholders with over half the voting rights. These are the guys that hold the sway at the club, and the only way they are going is if they are bought out IMO. Helll you wouldn't even have to buy them all out, you would only need to buy out enough of the to weaken the majority vote to have a real say in how we are ran.

example: Buying out BPH/MH = 10% ( roughly). This would both give someone 10% of the club, and weaken the party of shareholder that are currently in power by 10% That would be significant IMO.

I agree. This "all the moneys been pissed away" is fucking drivvel. I dont back the board 100% in any way but people have been brainwashed into thinking that every penny of the cash spent had went in their pockets is shite, any group that spreads half truths deserves as much credibility as a group that spreads a blatant lie.

I stand by my statement that "some amount of money has been pissed away " and did:nt say all of it.There have been so many pay offs and unearned bonus's i can't for the life of me see how anyone can deny it , even Wallace said in his 120 day findings that previous board had wasted money.

We are a PLC, the investors will pretty much ALWAYS ultimately control the club.

Single ownership is the only way around that, then you are at the mercy of one man.

How come so many clubs get fucked and over big time and nearly bankrupted by individuals then?

CW for example. Rangers seemed to be at the Mercy of one individual

just thinking out loud here, errr if thats possible on the internet

Id love for that to happen. For one thing it would be a moneymaker for the club, it would be the quickest selling section every year. Has there not already been approval for standing sections in Scotland? Id ask for a move to that section.

New SPFL rules some kind of an allowance for standing areas.

What you expecting as an answer other than, yes?

We do, but they're not going to be posted on here if thats what you're after.

No wonder alot of being criticise you cunts.

Think yous are bigger than the club but you're just a bunch of cringy wee neds :lol:

What you expecting as an answer other than, yes?

We do, but they're not going to be posted on here if thats what you're after.

Can I ask what's the harm in letting us know the number of your group or how many had season tickets?

Not like anyone is asking you to give us a list of members or their names just general information.

Why the secrecy?

Probably because theres only like 20 of them and they know this sense of entitlement they have is a load of bollocks. Fuck sake they cant even make their own minds up their politics and opinions are dictated to them pure Ultraz n that.

Never heard about that, definitely something work enquiring about then for the future.

Like you said before, mate... I still think the SPFL need to seek permission at a higher level... But it was one of the new add-ons when the organisations 'revamped.'

I was looking at the Public sale on the Rangers website for new season tickets,

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=ST1415&campaign=38&type=S&productsubtype=

and I see Rangers have made BF1 unavailable for public sale.

Think the Union bears should be taking that as a wee bit of faith, so I say Down your Spray paint cans and get yer season tickets !!!!!!

I personnally hate everything that is going on and fully backup anyone who doesnt buy there season ticket, but I want to be sitting beside yees all next season so hope u buy your tickets soon.

BY THE WAY Just an Add on.......Rangers should be shot the way there promoting season tickets, No doing enough in my eyes to build up a feel good factor and make people get out there and buy pronto.

Not doing enough? I've had phone calls & emails asking me if I want a season ticket as I had my name on the waiting list. What do you want them to do, Ally to appear at my front door begging me?

Not doing enough? I've had phone calls & emails asking me if I want a season ticket as I had my name on the waiting list. What do you want them to do, Ally to appear at my front door begging me?

He doesn't need to beg. Just ask nicely