BF1 Unavailable and Reserved?

Dunny_01

My nephew is a UB and seemingly they are renewing but only going to away games. Don't understand their thought process but these boys are being led by imbeciles.

this was Walters suggestion IIRC.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one won't miss you's and don't agree with your stance. Your there to support rangers just the same as the rest of us, no different, no better. Does the wee guy with the megaphone who faces away from the pitch the whole 90 minutes walk through the turnstile backwards?

Hopefully his is the seat that's still available, happy days !!

My concern with the UB buying game to game is that they cannot get tickets all in the one section and then just buy tickets across the whole stand but all try and stand in the one section, 2 to a row which will obviously disrupt anyone there who is not a part of UB. This would seem to solve that.

My concern with the UB buying game to game is that they cannot get tickets all in the one section and then just buy tickets across the whole stand but all try and stand in the one section, 2 to a row which will obviously disrupt anyone there who is not a part of UB. This would seem to solve that.

So a group decides to not renew in protest, and the club should still pander to them because they all want to sit together and take directions from a guy with a megafone? Because apparently thats the only way to get people to sing and of course without then ibrox will be a morgue next season blah fuckin blah good riddance

So a group decides to not renew in protest, and the club should still pander to them because they all want to sit together and take directions from a guy with a megafone? Because apparently thats the only way to get people to sing and of course without then ibrox will be a morgue next season blah fuckin blah good riddance

No of course not, the club probably just don't want any trouble in the stands though which isn't a far fetched conclusion to a wee fanny standing in front of someone who has paid for that seat. They wouldn't be missed by me either but it's not a case of good riddance if they end up still buying game to game.

I don't know, you tell me.

He isn't a UB and we aren't renewing.

maybe some are. He has no reason to lie, neither do you

maybe some have decided to renew and some have not. Individual choices and all that jazz.

I don't know, you tell me.

He isn't a UB and we aren't renewing.

You don't even know him and his mates but because it doesn't fit in with your agenda you disbelieve the facts. Btw you are a singing group formed to raise the atmosphere at Ibrox but now you're involved in the politics it will ruin the experience for these young guys. When will you learn you're being used by people who only care about themselves.

No of course not, the club probably just don't want any trouble in the stands though which isn't a far fetched conclusion to a wee fanny standing in front of someone who has paid for that seat. They wouldn't be missed by me either but it's not a case of good riddance if they end up still buying game to game.

Simple solution - if they want to sit together then they can buy STs like the rest of us, if they dont do so and want to cause problems then arrest and ban them.

If this is true and seats are being held back for these neds then it's a poor poor show by whoever made the decision.

If anyone can get to the bottom of this via a visit to the TO then please post the actual facts of the matter.

Seems like people are annoyed because they wanted a wee kick out of saying, 'I've taken one of their seats'. Pathetic really.

No need to take one of their seats they fill less than half the section. I hope the club do reserve their seats so they can pay match to match and still stand as a group . The reason we want in the BF1 is to be in beside them , stand up and watch the match without anyone moaning about it and to enjoy the atmosphere they create .

Don't know who yer post is aimed at but if its me yer way off the mark. I just hope they will be there next season supporting the team and I don't give a fuck if they renew or pay match to match as long as they turn up.

No need to take one of their seats they fill less than half the section, I hope the club do reserve their seats so they can pay match to match and still stand as a group . The reason we want in the BF1 is to be in beside them , stand up and watch the match without anyone moaning about it and to enjoy the atmosphere they create .

Don't know who yer post is aimed at but if its me yer way off the mark. I just hope they will be there next season supporting the team and I don't give a fuck if the renew or pay match to match as long as they turn up.

A good post mate and even better is your tribute to a real Rangers legend in your avatar.

You don't even know him and his mates but because it doesn't fit in with your agenda you disbelieve the facts. Btw you are a singing group formed to raise the atmosphere at Ibrox but now you're involved in the politics it will ruin the experience for these young guys. When will you learn you're being used by people who only care about themselves.

I know I dont know him, hence how I know he isn't a member of the group. May have a ST in BF1 or whatever, but he isn't a member as I've said too many times. So the speculating on what we are doing etc can stop.

No need to take one of their seats they fill less than half the section. I hope the club do reserve their seats so they can pay match to match and still stand as a group . The reason we want in the BF1 is to be in beside them , stand up and watch the match without anyone moaning about it and to enjoy the atmosphere they create .

Don't know who yer post is aimed at but if its me yer way off the mark. I just hope they will be there next season supporting the team and I don't give a fuck if they renew or pay match to match as long as they turn up.

Should have made it clear, wasn't at you mate.

Based on comments made by people over the last few months.

I know I dont know him, hence how I know he isn't a member of the group. May have a ST in BF1 or whatever, but he isn't a member as I've said too many times. So the speculating on what we are doing etc can stop.

Catch yourself on. You're masters will be along in a minute to tell you what to say.

About time people woke up to the fact that the only thing the board /investors care about is cash.They don't see UB ,BO , SOS or UOF 'S as anything other than paying custumers ,and the custumer is always right .Maybe if we had 10,000 on a waiting list they'd be a bit more principled but lets face they ain't queing up outside Ibrox for season tickets and untill that day the boys will be catered for.