The official lets all laugh at Scotland thread

Vote Yes.

Answer me just a couple of question No Voters.

How did the rest of the UK fair when it came to poll tax, council tax and bedroom tax?

Why do Scotland pay more tax per head than any other country in the UK?

Why does the Scottish economy pay more to the goverment than they receive back?

Because we are guinea pigs for the English goverment.

I am deffo not a Salmond fan but Cameron is as mch of a wank and Clegg is his puppet so far up his arse its unreal.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swallowing SNP fantasy hook line and sinker.

Work toward a better Britain don't assume separatism is the answer

I'm not swallowing anything

I don't see any other way out, the main parties have a monopoly down there, it's public school boy v public school boy.

It's a pipe dream to think anything's going to change for the forseeable future.

I'm not swallowing anything

I don't see any other way out, the main parties have a monopoly down there, it's public school boy v public school boy.

It's a pipe dream to think anything's going to change for the forseeable future.

And what makes Scotland immune to public school boys and typical lying politicians?

Vote Yes.

Answer me just a couple of question No Voters.

How did the rest of the UK fair when it came to poll tax, council tax and bedroom tax?

Why do Scotland pay more tax per head than any other country in the UK?

Why does the Scottish economy pay more to the goverment than they receive back?

Because we are guinea pigs for the English goverment.

I am deffo not a Salmond fan but Cameron is as mch of a wank and Clegg is his puppet so far up his arse its unreal.

Easy to spout selective figures.

Vote Naw

Vote yes and there won't be job cuts? Lol

Yes there will but not to the magnitude as stated in my previous post.

I dont wish to remain as a trial nation for England.

Due to bedroom tax that was introduced in SCOTLAND NOT England people were forced out of their homes with some even taking their own lives due to the financial stress they were under.

Where is the equality?

Yes there will but not to the magnitude as stated in my previous post.

I dont wish to remain as a trial nation for England.

Due to bedroom tax that was introduced in SCOTLAND NOT England people were forced out of their homes with some even taking their own lives due to the financial stress they were under.

Where is the equality?

The 'bedroom tax' was introduced everywhere, people simply shouldn't be able to rent extra rooms they don't need.

As for suicide, if people kill themselves their problems obviously go beyond a government's decisions sadly.

The 'bedroom tax' was introduced everywhere, people simply shouldn't be able to rent extra rooms they don't need.

As for suicide, if people kill themselves their problems obviously go beyond a government's decisions sadly.

Why was it introduced in Scotland 1st then scrapped not long after it went to england?

Some people once had kids that grew up and flew the nest yet after many years they were deemed over occupied and forced to pay or move, and financial stress can cause major depression, an illness that some folk simply see no other way out off.

No wonder no one likes us with a title like this.

OP, so if Scotland play England, you would support England, get real?

I can't be arsed reading all the posts, but most Rangers supporters, like me are Scottish first and British second.

When I took my daughter to Ibrox she wore her England top only because her brother's Gers top wouldn't fit.

Doesn't mean I support them. :7326:

My points are simply a minor example of the un-equality and bias shown towards Scotland from a so called British goverment that treat us like 2nd class citizens.

We obviously dont agree on this but this forum aint really the place for a political debate and some folk are just blinded to the real facts and figures where they just want to keep the BRITISH tag.

Budget cuts means my local council stand too lose around £16m over the next 2/3 years which means substantial job cuts, vote yes and this wont happen, selective figures my arse.

If you believe that then you are deluded, I am sorry, that sturgeon and salmond talking out their arse for small businesses can be saved while they put their own taxes up while selling 20% of oil profits to stay afloat to England while still being 6 billion in debt owed ( as you cant walk away from your debts if the other country do not agree)

Been watching this one from afar. I can't vote as I don't live there.

But i was born and grew up in Scotland. I consider myself a Scot. As do my parents, etc..............

My family minister, preached regularly against them up the road.......

But i remember a very Scottish education. i am a Scottish boy first and foremost. Loyal to the Crown. But Scots.

I have really thought about this... scary shit but

We should make the jump.

If you believe that then you are deluded, I am sorry, that sturgeon and salmond talking out their arse for small businesses can be saved while they put their own taxes up while selling 20% of oil profits to stay afloat to England while still being 6 billion in debt owed ( as you cant walk away from your debts if the other country do not agree)

You hold onto your figures and i with mine.

Free Scotland for long term prosperity.

Been watching this one from afar. I can't vote as I don't live there.

But i was born and grew up in Scotland. I consider myself a Scot. As do my parents, etc..............

My family minister, preached regularly against them up the road.......

But i remember a very Scottish education. i am a Scottish boy first and foremost. Loyal to the Crown. But Scots.

I have really thought about this... scary shit but

We should make the jump.

Thank fuck for that

As I have posted before, about 1707 Scotland became skint when Salmond's relatives spent up to half Scotland's cash on a strange trade expedition to Panama where only half of them returned, skint and had to go begging to the English government for a loan to bail us out.

This will happen again.

Scottish first? No I don't think so. I guess I just grew up there and was given a sense of national identity as a kid. Hence I am Scots. If you were born and grew up in India would you be a pakistani?