The official lets all laugh at Scotland thread

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's at least two Tartan Army types there. I saw a TV interview done on some Brazilian beach yesterday and there were two guys standing in the background with the full kit on. Scotland tops, kilts, hats with big feathers etc.

Tossers.

There's at least two Tartan Army types there. I saw a TV interview done on some Brazilian beach yesterday and there were two guys standing in the background with the full kit on. Scotland tops, kilts, hats with big feathers etc.

Tossers.

Bee-ling. :7326:

I'm English but would love to see Scotland there.

I enjoy watching Scotland not qualify, but if they did qualify I would look forward to watching them play.

Personally, I would love a world cup again where England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland all qualified with the Republic stuck at home :lol:

:7325:

Fucking embarrassing, get a grip. I've said it before, tarrier like behaviour.

Supporting whoever England is playing and supporting Argentina is far more like tarrier behaviour! Heavy love in with the tims...Fannies...What's next joining in the Argentina chants the next old firm?

Not that hard to follow, its called double standards, you can't call the traitors that left traitors if you turn your back on your country just because big bad regan and Doncaster hate Rangers

if not supporting Scotland makes me a traitor then I think I can live with that.

But on the plus side we don't have to suffer McGuiness and co in government or ask the Republic if they can please stop issuing passports to all our citizens

You just ask England to please let you out of the UK but allow you to continue using their currency.

Supporting whoever England is playing and supporting Argentina is far more like tarrier behaviour! Heavy love in with the tims...Fannies...What's next joining in the Argentina chants the next old firm?

Sorry wit pal. I'm sorry for being born in Scotland and growing up supporting my national team, I must apologise for having a rivalry with our closest neighbours who we have competed with for hundreds of years. Scottish tarriers supporting Ireland and Scottish bears supporting England, what exactly is the difference here? Nothing as far as I can see both a bloody joke.

Then what are you doing here if you hate our club, and most people who have ever played, coached or managed Rangers? :000000082:

Where did I say anywhere that I hate Rangers?

We're more of a British club than a Scottish club anyway and we sing about Irish politics a lot so it's not like supporting a Scottish club at all.