The official lets all laugh at Scotland thread

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did I say anywhere that I hate Rangers?

We're more of a British club than a Scottish club anyway and we sing about Irish politics a lot so it's not like supporting a Scottish club at all.

We're very much a Scottish club, we play in Scotland, a majority of our fans are Scottish, a majority of our players and coaches have historically been Scottish.

You can't say it's only a British club because Scotland is in Britain.

You have to accept that Rangers are a Scottish club.

We're very much a Scottish club, we play in Scotland, a majority of our fans are Scottish, a majority of our players and coaches have historically been Scottish.

I don't accept

I enjoy it when my national team gets beat, by ANYONE! wtf happened I used to love Scotland and the football team but this independent tithing and the way we were treated have given me a massive wake up call, I didn't know how may of my friend were deluded bigots.

We are a British club based in Scotland.

I don't think he's got anything against Clydebank, yes voters are generally just hated on here.

Because you are just voting yes to annoy Britain, when asked how Scotland would do on their own, you just bring up ifs and buts and this could. Unlike the better together who have facts. 6 billion owed to Britain, 20% of profits will go go Britain, no currency union and no walk in to the EU. This is coming from a scotland fan, but wants to stay part of Britain

Because you are just voting yes to annoy Britain, when asked how Scotland would do on their own, you just bring up ifs and buts and this could. Unlike the better together who have facts. 6 billion owed to Britain, 20% of profits will go go Britain, no currency union and no walk in to the EU. This is coming from a scotland fan, but wants to stay part of Britain

This is so far from the truth,I'm voting yes because the parties in England are 2 sides of the same coin, it's blue Tories or Red Tories, the current anti-stimulus policies are slowing the recovery and an independent Scotland would be one of the 20 richest nations in the world (according to the financial times).

I feel it's the best way forward for Scotland to prosper, for my future children and grandchildren.

This is so far from the truth,I'm voting yes because the parties in England are 2 sides of the same coin, it's blue Tories or Red Tories, the current anti-stimulus policies are slowing the recovery and an independent Scotland would be one of the 20 richest nations in the world (according to the financial times).

I feel it's the best way forward for Scotland to prosper, for my future children and grandchildren.

Swallowing SNP fantasy hook line and sinker.

Work toward a better Britain don't assume separatism is the answer