The official lets all laugh at Scotland thread

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does seem a wee bit perverse that a Scotsman( I assume the OP is Scottish ) starts a thread slagging off the nation he was born in. Using the defence that others have started a thread doing the same tactics against England. Both threads are fairly pointless in my view, but folks do seem to be getting themselves all worked up about this Referendum thing, and coming to all the wrong conclusions.

The most silly being that anyone supporting the yes campaign is some sort of rabid Jesuit, whereas the labour party, full of bead janglers are passionate about the no vote???

What's it all about?

Anybody who was born in Scotland and finds it funny that we can't qualify for the World Cup Finals need to take a long hard look at themselves. Funny how the same people will love to shout about how many Scottish titles we have won want to laugh at the lack of success of our national team. When you do that all you do marginalize the Scottish leagues and by default you marginalize Rangers achievements.

There are already enough Scots who deny their heritage to support the ROI, so why would any real Rangers supporter want to follow their lead?

Anybody who was born in Scotland and finds it funny that we can't qualify for the World Cup Finals need to take a long hard look at themselves. Funny how the same people will love to shout about how many Scottish titles we have won want to laugh at the lack of success of our national team. When you do that all you do marginalize the Scottish leagues and by default you marginalize Rangers achievements.

There are already enough Scots who deny their heritage to support the ROI, so why would any real Rangers supporter want to follow their lead?

I was born in Scotland and i'm taking a long hard look at myself

and still laughing at Scotland :lol:

I was born in Scotland and i'm taking a long hard look at myself

and still laughing at Scotland :lol:

You are the fan that calls whittaker and naismith traitors, which they are for turning their back on Rangers, yet a Scotsman supporting England is a traitor to their country, especially when the reason you hate the country its because of the regime and not the actual team

You are the fan that calls whittaker and naismith traitors, which they are for turning their back on Rangers, yet a Scotsman supporting England is a traitor to their country, especially when the reason you hate the country its because of the regime and not the actual team

Im not being funny but i don't understand your point