Rangers v Hearts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which was the point of this thread (apart from talking about us getting hacked down), I stated that our second X11 would beat theirs and this could win us the league.

Squad depth is a key part of winning leagues and the OP is a point well made.

i noticed that the little away section was greyed out on the ticket page. if that's all they're getting then good. they can get tae fuck if they want the full broomloan stand. even if they did get it...we'd still drown them out with our noise.

Any idea how it's selling from our perspective, given that a good few people are paying game by game ?

pokU6aa.png

that's what the availablity looks like on the website.

grey = unavailable

light blue = limited

blue = good

dark blue = very good

i had a quick look around them and for the limited sections there's only maybe a few seats free. in the good sections it's most restricted view or seats away up the back of the stand that are available.

i think it'll look pretty full on the day. still a bit of time left for people to get their tickets.

The hostility for them is going to be on par with Aberdeen i reckon. Maybe worse. 2 years of waiting to skelp them in 90 mins.

This mob were posting about Rangers financial situation on the same day Hearts went into administration that's how deranged they are.

Rangers also seem to be keeping JKB in business 1224 pages on Rangers now and still going the average thread on Hearts has 2 maybe 3 pages.

They can kiss Timmys arse all they want to cause near 50,000 are going to have the last laugh a week on Sunday.

I phoned up to get two tickets for my mate an hour ago and the girl said that 40 percent of tickets still available..

I take it then that amounts to about 12K public sale tickets? If so hopefully we can shift that amount in the next 10 days or so.