English and Spiers

Yet some of our 'fans' chat away to them like long lost pals on social media..

A pair of cock-sockets...

Not just our fans. Many of the "Rangers men" are very pally with our haters in the media.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone should tell English that EBT's were outlawed in 2011 - dingbat

Spiers, why does anyone even mention his name, he has zero credibility. Its like getting updates from Derek Jones from Hamilton...means nothing

The first thing whoever is elected as the fans representative (not the usual suspects) should raise the point that certain media outlets and there staff are unwanted at Ibrox and a lengthy ban placed on them.

All media reports should be via club website, this way the club controls what's printed and the rags can only quote from the website after consultation and given the right to do so.

Good idea,

Too many journalists have been given free reign over the last couple of years.

Now I know before I start many hold the view don't give them the attention, howevever they are getting it anyway, even more so in the age of twitter.

I have commented already that I was sceptical of Ibrox hosting the Rugby 7s,however it has turned out to be an excellent occasions and has showcased our stadium to the world, while our club and stadium has had high praise from those in attendance, from fans to the world wide media. All in all it has been very positive.

Enter the two trolls, both present at the 7s over the past 2 days and can't help but dig at Rangers, first up to bat was Spier's with comments about less "traditional" singing than usual and that his bike, chained up just outside the Louden would be having bolt cutters taken to it. Secondly is English commenting that over the two days hed been at Ibrox almost 15 hours, wondering if he was there any longer he may be entitled to an EBT.

Both very cheap digs IMO and although not the worst comments in the world it again highlights the loathing and constant snide digs aimed at us and from these 2 on a consistent basis.

"Journalists" with no balls and no class, they should be sin die from Ibrox.

Anybody who employs those jackasses has lost all dignity and respect. Sad, pathetic people.

Good idea,

Too many journalists have been given free reign over the last couple of years.

I'd go as far as to say that the fight against certain media organisations and individuals should be the primary goal of any fans representatives. If some of these reptiles found that the cosy relationship with current management and players was going to end they'd shit themselves.

I'd go as far as to say that the fight against certain media organisations and individuals should be the primary goal of any fans representatives. If some of these reptiles found that the cosy relationship with current management and players was going to end they'd shit themselves.

Which is why a better approach may be, when they come out with shite we should maybe inundate the club with complaints and demabd action.

Replying to them or complaining to their employers only boosts their egos and gives them a form of validity

have seen a noticeable change in English since he moved to BBC,almost like he feels safe now to let rip against our club in a way he could not do before.

His cheap anti-Rangers dig on twitter,after sitting in a free (tax payer paid for) seat at Ibrox,with no doubt some free hospitality thrown in,simply exposed his bitter sectarian Irish core.

Of course when challenged he totally denies his cheap dig at our club is sectarian,but what other reason could he have for even mentioning EBT`s tax shit re our club at the CW games rugby 7s? Bitter taig cnt now set loose by the warmth and support of his like-minded colleagues at the Bigoted Broadcasting Corporation.

I was checking out the events list for the Edinburgh Festival today when lo and behold whose name should pop up but none other than that of the previously discussed lying reporter Graham 'Shirley' Spears.

He will be appearing at the Assembly Rooms, Edinburgh next Wednesday as the support act (or puppet) for that other rhebublican minded scumbag George 'the cat' Galloway. This contemptible pair propose to discuss how certain football matches have had an impact on their attitude to life or could this be otherwise translated as to how their bigoted opinions developed as a consequence of a certain type of carefully construed religious indoctrination.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone from the audience were there to question the opinion of these two extremists with a view to give a more balanced reflection of the true reality of events currently taking place within contemporary Scottish football

I'm actually glad when I read these cunts and a few others come out with this kind of stuff.

It refuels the hatred we all feel towards them and ensures they are given the correct volume of abuse and bile that they deserve.

Now that we have been exonerated of any wrong doing TWICE, i fully expected a few of our haters to start to quietly cozy in without feeling the need to make a public apology for their previous.

Thankfully, speirs and english (and you can add cosgrove to that) know full well that they are, and will always be, despised by our support until the day they die.

Which hopefully will be sooner rather than later.....

come to the conclusion that Spiers is either suffering from some mental health issue or some deep psychological issues regarding one or both his parents.

Who would tweet a pic of their mother from behind,commenting on her `fat behind wobbling` down the road? He has lunch with his mum in Byres Rd then takes a pic of her ass to upload to twitter to slag her!! Absolute nutcase! Feel sorry for his poor mum!

I was checking out the events list for the Edinburgh Festival today when lo and behold whose name should pop up but none other than that of the previously discussed lying reporter Graham 'Shirley' Spears.

He will be appearing at the Assembly Rooms, Edinburgh next Wednesday as the support act (or puppet) for that other rhebublican minded scumbag George 'the cat' Galloway. This contemptible pair propose to discuss how certain football matches have had an impact on their attitude to life or could this be otherwise translated as to how their bigoted opinions developed as a consequence of a certain type of carefully construed religious indoctrination.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone from the audience were there to question the opinion of these two extremists with a view to give a more balanced reflection of the true reality of events currently taking place within contemporary Scottish football

Can just imagine wee Declan and Bernadette in their faded 1984 Sellik tops clapping like mad as Corduroy Bhoy havers on about how his dad was a minister and he was a diehard bluenose.....and its all Rangers fault at any question fired at him.That cnut has no scruples,and so wants to be adored by the Plastic Paddy brigade....

Pair of odious hate filled cnuts. I dont read their papers and i dont do twitter. So they dont affect my blood pressure in anyway. Karma will sort them out. If not in this Life.Then In the next.

Think challenging them in the "here & now" may be more productive

As we all know, En****h just loves the fact that he thinks he's always right......so....slightly off topic....but

he said that if NZ didn't win the Rugby 7s that he would wear a dress to the closing ceremony.

Lets see if he is actually a man of his word.................or if he is still just a cretin.

Or a cretin in a dress