A transfer from FF to RM

RFC-DWC

They are all fair points DR - and would certainly reflect the kind of issues I would be interested in raising and pursuing. But they are also pretty one dimensional - ie stand up to our enemies and defend the club. I would hope someone aspiring to that position would be looking to raise a wider range of issues than those which would be my main interests.

Horses for courses. Your presence and unwavering principles would maybe keep it free from the contamination of the current fans groups that command not one iota of respect. Others could pursue other avenues, but right now we need a Club to stand by us and demand justice, the only viable way this will happen is from this muted fans Board imo. You have so much more to offer than blogs which sadly only reach a selected audience already aware of the injustice.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all fair points DR - and would certainly reflect the kind of issues I would be interested in raising and pursuing. But they are also pretty one dimensional - ie stand up to our enemies and defend the club. I would hope someone aspiring to that position would be looking to raise a wider range of issues than those which would be my main interests.

D'Art, I'm possibly going against the grain here, but I think you have made a good choice there bud.

Your attitude and commitment would be an excellent addition to the fans board, and I would love to hear your inputs as you share them to the rest of us on a regular basis.

However, I for one would much rather have you on the outside looking in, and doing what you do best, watching the watchers!

More power to your pen (or keyboard).

As the title suggests, i deleted my Follow Follow account to join RM.

I just felt that 90% of the people on their were resurrected from the dead by Mark Dingwall, to aid his ailing battle with the Rangers Board.

I was sick of almost entirely anti Rangers posts. Posts slagging off our manager, our CEO, Our players. There were no boundaries to the "wigs out" on every single post/comment from the followers.

I for one will stick by my team through the bad (Christ we have been through the worst) and i will continue to support my team, by buying tickets and merchandise.

Each to their own in all that, but i don't support SOS. Why should i?

Why should i buy a £20 SOS cheap t-shirt when i can get a good quality polo shirt from the mega-store for the same price?

Remember Dingwall's cheap t-shirt (rangers red and black) well i asked the question - Are you going to release details of all the sales, and monies received for the purchase of the t-shirts, and proof of buying shares in the PLC?

Reasonable question, correct? Wrong - I got slated "how dare you ask this" and "your a taig" were common place in this thread.

But, is this not the exact same questions they were asking the board? "where is the money" "Show us the accounts" hmmm

Lets go back to SOS - can someone tell me why the protests over assurances Ibrox will not be used in a sale and leaseback deal?

I mean, the board have already said on numerous occasions that this has been plucked from thin air by someone and used as a "weapon" against the board. The board have said YET AGAIN! that it is nonsense, and why would they sell the assets. Also the assets belong to the PLC and a vote would have to be made which would totally be rejected as this would most certainly devalue everyone shares by about 90%

The biggest threat to investment in our club is Mark Dingwalls FF army of complete and utter twats, and SOS.

I for one will stand united with my club through the dark and in the light. I have faith we are on the right path.

Thoughts are welcome.

Regards,

Die Hard Bear

.Welcome Mr sensible . Very emotive post there .Seems you have seen the light and it's definitely not Dingbat and the guy that just refuses to go away ,Mini Murray

First thing, Welcome, and having been part of this forum for years now i honestly feel you can air your opinion here without the threat of censor or without being tarred with a "taig" tag. Welcome home fellow bear

LOL I've been called a taig twice because I didn't agree with some tit.

Finally outed - suppose it had to happen some day. Still its been a good innings.

Off topic; Can you play first drop (#3) at cricket for Australia? I'll get you an Aussie passport if you agree :thumbup:

Welcome bud, good bunch of lads on RM (and lassies), you have the privalage of having D'art (up there with the best) post in your first topic, and the misfortune of Jamie054, the polar opposite.

Quite a diverse bunch.

RM is the best Rangers forum on the net bar none, the mods/admin are as fair as they can be.

Look out for Gogzy, every RM poster aspires to be him, even if he does brush his hair with a candy apple on the odd occasion.

I am very surprised I never. That site is censored more than fooling Fox News :)

I transfered a we while ago having had over 7500 posts due to a lifetime ban for criticising the anti Rangers agenda and the damage they were causing......still keeping my head down here for the moment....welcome RFC-DWC.