A transfer from FF to RM

RFC-DWC

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know you didnt ask me but hey ho.....

are you including the rights issue in amongst "money we generate" ? If so then yes i believe we can see out the season no problem.

if no then i believe a righta issue will see us secure enough funds to see out the season.

Yes I would include that Gogz as it was outlined in the financial prospectus and would only be fair to do so

Welcome to RM, there is certainly a wide ranging variety of Rangers supporters here, but reasoned debate is usually quite good, we even have our very own special wing (for the special people) called the boardroom, be careful in there because it can become like an episode of Crown Court :thumbup:

(tu)

Do you think we can see out the season then mate?

it will depend on how successful the share issue is bud, As can be seen from the accounts last season we have considerable overheads to meet - a poisoned legacy of Green's administration which the current board inherited. Their attempts (the current board's) to cut some of those overheads have been to date unsuccessful.

One thing is for certain - we cannot keep operating with the current excesses, as there is a limit to what even share issues can achieve.

it will depend on how successful the share issue is bud, As can be seen from the accounts last season we have considerable overheads to meet - a poisoned legacy of Green's administration which the current board inherited. Their attempts (the current board's) to cut some of those overheads have been to date unsuccessful.

One thing is for certain - we cannot keep operating with the current excesses, as there is a limit to what even share issues can achieve.

cant really disagree with much of that except to say that IMO this board have been much much smarter with contract talks. We also wont know how well they hace done replacing the "erroneous contracts" until we see the next set of audited accounts. ( they are going to make interesting reading as IMO they will give us a better idea of how well this board are doing)

Hello...

First post as newbie so be gentle. Lol lol

Like the author this thread, I had the misfortune of ' breaking ' the rules on said site. What rule you may ask?.....We'll I don't have a Scooby Doo...and I'm still awaiting a reply when I asked the question on three occasions as to why I was banned. Normally a condemned man has the right to ask a question but not within Ff. Obviously he's a ....it's my ball type of guy

Thank god execution has been withdrawn or that lot would have had me tied to a stake and shot me.

Anyway , I've had a good look at this site and if truth be told, I think

I've been dealt a good hand.

P.s I will read the rules on this site lol lol

cant really disagree with much of that except to say that IMO this board have been much much smarter with contract talks. We also wont know how well they hace done replacing the "erroneous contracts" until we see the next set of audited accounts. ( they are going to make interesting reading as IMO they will give us a better idea of how well this board are doing)

Yes I think that will provide a better understanding of how capable/uncapable they are - though in fairness to them its been an onerous task for them caused by others.

My concern however is much of those projections were based upon an increase in season ticket sales, which for a variety of reasons has not come to fruition, therefore we seem to be playing catch up already.

What annoys me considerably is that men who claim to love the club are knowingly drawing a wage far in excess of their ability, of their worth, and our club's current financial position. Perhaps Im looking at this differently to others who would argue a contract is a contract, but if the club was paying me a wage which was negotiated by a less than prudent and responsible regime, and was far in excess of my worth - I would certainly seek to negotiate a new deal which was far more in line with my worth, and the club's ability to pay.

Yes I think that will provide a better understanding of how capable/uncapable they are - though in fairness to them its been an onerous task for them caused by others.

My concern however is much of those projections were based upon an increase in season ticket sales, which for a variety of reasons has not come to fruition, therefore we seem to be playing catch up already.

What annoys me considerably is that men who claim to love the club are knowingly drawing a wage far in excess of their ability, of their worth, and our club's current financial position. Perhaps Im looking at this differently to others who would argue a contract is a contract, but if the club was paying me a wage which was negotiated by a less than prudent and responsible regime, and was far in excess of my worth - I would certainly seek to negotiate a new deal which was far more in line with my worth, and the club's ability to pay.

another fair post i stuggle to find anythig i disagree with in.

on an unrelated note: do you have any intentions of trying to get a place on the new fans board? I think someone like you would be a brilliant addition

another fair post i stuggle to find anythig i disagree with in.

on an unrelated note: do you have any intentions of trying to get a place on the new fans board? I think someone like you would be a brilliant addition

No bud I dont think it would be appropriate for a variety of reasons.

Tbh mate I'd been meaning to pm you regarding it. I'd love for it to be soemthing you would go for. Of all the online bloggers Rangers have you're easily the best. You've done more to protect this club and it's fans than ANY board member in the last 20 years.

I spent a couple of hours with you and ED in the pub and the passion you guys have is unreal.

If it's for personal reasons then fair enough mate but it'd be great if you could consider it

Tbh mate I'd been meaning to pm you regarding it. I'd love for it to be soemthing you would go for. Of all the online bloggers Rangers have you're easily the best. You've done more to protect this club and it's fans than ANY board member in the last 20 years.

I spent a couple of hours with you and ED in the pub and the passion you guys have is unreal.

If it's for personal reasons then fair enough mate but it'd be great if you could consider it

Its not personal reasons bud - its more a matter of principle - several in fact.

Firstly as a Rangers blogger I have kept myself free from association with many of the various associations/organisations etc concerned with the club. I f I am to write honestly and without prejudice than I feel a position of total neutrality is a good start. For instance how could I in the future write about the failings/successes of the new initiative if I was a member or on such a board ? I feel that would compromise what I enjoy doing best - writing and defending our club & support from a totally impartial position within our support.

Secondly I would not be comfortable volunteering for such a post given that Vanguard Bears, (who have through the years provided me with considerable help, support and information) failed to get satisfactory responses from the board on a number of key issues. For me to then to volunteer to be nominated for a position created by that same board, would in my opinion be considerably disrespectful towards VB.

You're actually a tim in disguise ? 10,000+ posts and Admin still can't spot them. Unbelievable.

:shifty:

:dry: :21: Everyone on here respects you on your own merits D', keep up the good work. Individuals tend to have more integrity than groups.

Its not personal reasons bud - its more a matter of principle - several in fact.

Firstly as a Rangers blogger I have kept myself free from association with many of the various associations/organisations etc concerned with the club. I f I am to write honestly and without prejudice than I feel a position of total neutrality is a good start. For instance how could I in the future write about the failings/successes of the new initiative if I was a member or on such a board ? I feel that would compromise what I enjoy doing best - writing and defending our club & support from a totally impartial position within our support.

Secondly I would not be comfortable volunteering for such a post given that Vanguard Bears, (who have through the years provided me with considerable help, support and information) failed to get satisfactory responses from the board on a number of key issues. For me to then to volunteer to be nominated for a position created by that same board, would in my opinion be considerably disrespectful towards VB.

All good reason dart and admirable to see that you have your principles and will stick by them. It's a shame for the support that we can't have someone like yourself on board but I don't think anyone can argue against your stance.

You're actually a tim in disguise ? 10,000+ posts and Admin still can't spot them. Unbelievable.

:shifty:

:dry::21: Everyone on here respects you on your own merits D', keep up the good work. Individuals tend to have more integrity than groups.

Finally outed - suppose it had to happen some day. Still its been a good innings.