Dougie Freedman

Robespierre

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your valuable contribution to this discussion.

Ok, he's a terrible manager, His teams are pish and he's achieved nothing, Throw in that he has the worst lisp in history and thus any comments he makes are embarrassing to listen too. Not for me thanks. Also, he won't take any kind of salary cut at this time in his year to come to Scotland.

Ok, he's a terrible manager, His teams are pish and he's achieved nothing, Throw in that he has the worst lisp in history and thus any comments he makes are embarrassing to listen too. Not for me thanks. Also, he won't take any kind of salary cut at this time in his year to come to Scotland.

You'd include a speech impediment among your reasons not to give someone a job. You seem like a top bloke.

The board request he resigns with some of his dignity intact. If he refuses, the board announces to the press McCoist is refusing to resign, and by doing so, he is only damaging the club by remaining in post.

And how do we pay the constructive dismissal costs on top of paying out his contract?

Have said Eddie Howe for a couple of years now, need to at least try and attract the more promising young managers before any premiership team show an interest.

Iain Murray is another worth keeping an eye on imo.

Alex Ferguson couldn't pronounce his R's properly but he did alright,if our new Manager spoke like Elmer Fudd i couldn't care less as long as it wasn't Ally.

I think the problem being is we have had many rangers men in the hot seat

(except for le guen ) which of course didnt work out .

But we possibly have to take that chance again

someone that is fresh but is aware what they are taking on.

I would like to see someone like a michael laudrup

or similar type of guy .

if McCoist did go then it would be somebody out of work, Gary McAllister might be worth a shout

Why?

Because he's Scottish ?

Because he's a bear ?

Because he sounds reasonably intelligent on BT Sports ?

Because he has a track record in management ?

Just curious.

I don't get his "he's a bear, wages won't be an issue" thing. Ally is a bear and he's by far the highest paid manager in Scotland.

Ally makes out he's a bear .. All he's interested in is himself and money . He knocked us back twice and signed on the third time of asking . Money grabber that's ally .

Why?

Because he's Scottish ?

Because he's a bear ?

Because he sounds reasonably intelligent on BT Sports ?

Because he has a track record in management ?

Just curious.

I'm not saying he would be my choice but for me he is a better option than a lot of suggestions on here, always talks well on BT, has managed and coached around some big clubs in England, knows the Scottish game and the fact he is a bear is an added bonus..... but lets be honest this is all irrelevant anyway as McCoist is going now where .