Petition/Letter to Mr Wallace to act concerning Ally.

I could take losing games and the odd poor performance if there was an underlying level of improvement. There's not. It's as bad as it's ever been under McCoist perhaps even getting worse.There is no light at the end of the tunnel right now, no strategic vision, no long-term plan.

Tell me one thing that McCoist has done as a manager that makes you believe he has the ability to deserve his position?

I 100% agree we have no long term vision for the team but it's not easy when Rangers have a different board of directors every 6 months.

The biggest and most important partnership at the club is between the CEO and Manager Ally's worked under 3 different CEOs and 4 different chairman in 3 years. Is any other gaffer going to put up with that kind of upheaval every few months?

People might not want to hear this but football is no longer a sport it's a business.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I 100% agree we have no long term vision for the team but it's not easy when Rangers have a different board of directors every 6 months.

The biggest and most important partnership at the club is between the CEO and Manager Ally's worked under 3 different CEOs and 4 different chairman in 3 years. Is any other gaffer going to put up with that kind of upheaval every few months?

People might not want to hear this but football is no longer a sport it's a business.

And he's given his backing to every single one of them.

Football is a sport, business might be a big part of it but the sport side is McCoist's job and he's failed miserably in entertaining the paying spectators, despite outspending his opposition by millions.

Bill Gates could be our chairman and McCoist would still have to go

And the single biggest factor in that is the drop in matchday income because of the utterly dire football served up by the manager.

Yes people might not have bought ST cause of the crap football I don't deny that but...

We sold 38,000 season tickets in 2012/13 and still lost £14,000,000

Last season 35,000 and another big loss.

Even if we get to 35,000 ST this season the club would still be running at a loss.

And in business if the manager of your main operational division is failing then you can them

I'm not a great fan as Ally as a manager but the knee-jerk reaction on here to the first game defeat yesterday is getting to the point of ridiculous. Honestly, some have the cheek to call themselves the Rangers loyal - except of course when it means supporting the team through difficult times it would appear.

Be careful what you wish for guys because just ditching Ally will not guarantee anything. In fact, the turmoil it will create may well put paid to our chance of promotion this season.

the guy is fuckin hopeless and has been for 3 years not just yesterday. We are loyal to a team not someone who is treating us with utter contempt-blaming green is just laughable

I won't be signing it (tu) ....

Not because I think Ally and his team of yes men are capable, they aren't. It's because I don't think it's right for the fans to influence the decision in that way. I have respect for those who signed it and I know you want what's best for the club, but this can't be seen to be a witch-hunt for Ally's sake. The board and Ally need to come to an agreement or the board needs to grow a set and sack him.

Having said that, I'm completely fucking empty of any emotion just now, after the last three years of complaining every day, telling every cunt I knew the tactics, formations and the long term planning at Ibrox was non existent, I find myself thinking fuck it - let's put the poor useless bastard out of his misery. Sign it, don't sign it, as long as we make a change for the better and show commitment to a new style of play and progress with a new manager, I couldn't give a monkeys. If he's here on Friday, I'll watch the game with the same sense of bewilderment and detachment I always do, if we get a new man in, I'll genuinely be intrigued, the first time in many a game, the last time was I think when McKay played against East Fife in the cup in the 3rd division. Played a hand full of games since. Daft

Durrant and McDowall may walk if Ally is shown the door tbh, they would probably feel disloyal staying on if Ally gets the boot.

I don't think anyone was believing the backroom staff would stay mate, if I want hands in pockets for 90 minutes I can do that myself. They will all be off.

I don't think anyone was believing the backroom staff would stay mate, if I want hands in pockets for 90 minutes I can do that myself. They will all be off.

Yea but I think Muirhead was alluding to the fact we may need to pay all three off, I think the other two would walk without pay so possibly just Ally to pay off.

Just my opinion though.

So let's say IP is successful with his taig like petition, what happens if the replacement doesn't fit the bill? Does IP start another wee petition? More to the point, what decent potential manager would want to come to a club with a fan base like this?

He's had over three years ffs

Speaking of...

As a Rangers 'fan' you were offered £800,000 pa to manage RFC you would take it right?

If your 'Rangers Fan' wage were cut to £500,000 pa you'de except that too wouldn't you?

This Rangers 'Fan' pish is just what you and any Rangers 'fan' would do. Ally Oot!!!

I have high standards, I want stability and achievement for my club. You want the manager sacked. Then what ? You are deluding yourself if you think sacking the manager brings an instant end to all our problems and gives immediate success.

fuckin hearts didn't use a magic wand,they did what we all wanted and brought in kids and a young progressive manager whilst we are in a fuckin time warp

I don't think we have the money to pay Ally off and i don't see him resigning , it could get ugly if we don't win on Friday there is only so much the fans will take now.

Lets see how much he demands to walk away if he is such a Rangers man

So let's say IP is successful with his taig like petition, what happens if the replacement doesn't fit the bill? Does IP start another wee petition? More to the point, what decent potential manager would want to come to a club with a fan base like this?

Taig like petition ? Sorry I wasn't aware that to not follow dignified silence/only-badmouth-our-manager policy was taig like.

Let's say we continue with Ally - where will that take us as a club, support, business?

9 to 1 want him gone on here, that will affect the money going into the club, we can't afford that, a petition/letter avoids demonstrations, booing the team, shouting abuse, falling crowds, falling revenue etc etc. I cannot think of a better way to approach this, can you?

My main worry about the attitude of the Ally out at all costs argument is that the club might be rushed into making a daft appointment on a long term contract.

If a new guy comes in and loses his first two games we are right back to square one.

Rangers are a huge club and in normal circumstances we would have our pick of managers but I don't think a lot of gaffers would come near us right now given the disharmony at the club and a fan base that's so divided.

Any manager with ambition who know the fans dont want to be middle of the road

My main worry about the attitude of the Ally out at all costs argument is that the club might be rushed into making a daft appointment on a long term contract.

If a new guy comes in and loses his first two games we are right back to square one.

Rangers are a huge club and in normal circumstances we would have our pick of managers but I don't think a lot of gaffers would come near us right now given the disharmony at the club and a fan base that's so divided.

It's not an 'Ally out at all costs' argument, it's a 'Ally hasn't turned it in 2 years' argument while Hibs are challenging and Hearts are beating us on our own patch off the back of admin.

We don't have a manager - look at us defending set-pieces, look at us attacking with set-pieces, look at the lack of pass and move, look at the non-urgency in attack, look at the tactics, look at the subs etc. etc. etc.

An experienced manager to that squad will be a breath of fresh air!

We need it before the wheels come off sadly.

fuckin hearts didn't use a magic wand,they did what we all wanted and brought in kids and a young progressive manager whilst we are in a fuckin time warp

Hearts were relegated before a ball was kicked last season that gave them a bit of leeway to blood youngsters which Rangers did not have.

If they lost 20 games last season it meant nothing, if a Rangers manager filled the team with kids and lost a couple of games he gets it in the neck.