Petition/Letter to Mr Wallace to act concerning Ally.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'guys are a fucking absolute embarrassment, you bring shame to the word support, If this is what you have become I feel for your shame. Ally McCoist has failed to win one match 2-1 and you want him removed, thats fucking sad, really , that man has delivered some of the greatest days and nights of my life, he didn, t doit for himself or for fortune. He did it for Rangers. His greatest achievement to date is staying to put up with the whinging spoilt brats who would have you believe they know more about the game than vastly experianced players and coaches. Can you not get that, every last one of you will have sung No Surrender, yet the first defeat of the season and all thewhite flags are out, sad it really is, I would rather die with the ignomy of being the last man standing shoulder to shoulder with a true RANGERS LEGEND than stab him in the back. I dispear at how far down we have fallen regards loyalty and standards, Never once have I heard that man say anything other than gratious praise of our support,I can sleep soundly in my bed tonight knowing I am backing one of my all time hero, to the end :mccoist:

Why not do your petition the old fationed way and take it down and personally hand it to The Great Man,

probably not as that would take courage, a virtue sadly our support is lacking

Ooft.

I have some sympathy. This petition thing feels dirty.

You'guys are a fucking absolute embarrassment, you bring shame to the word support, If this is what you have become I feel for your shame. Ally McCoist has failed to win one match 2-1 and you want him removed, thats fucking sad, really , that man has delivered some of the greatest days and nights of my life, he didn, t doit for himself or for fortune. He did it for Rangers. His greatest achievement to date is staying to put up with the whinging spoilt brats who would have you believe they know more about the game than vastly experianced players and coaches. Can you not get that, every last one of you will have sung No Surrender, yet the first defeat of the season and all thewhite flags are out, sad it really is, I would rather die with the ignomy of being the last man standing shoulder to shoulder with a true RANGERS LEGEND than stab him in the back. I dispear at how far down we have fallen regards loyalty and standards, Never once have I heard that man say anything other than gratious praise of our support,I can sleep soundly in my bed tonight knowing I am backing one of my all time hero, to the end :mccoist:

Why not do your petition the old fationed way and take it down and personally hand it to The Great Man,

You are entitled to that opinion, I think you are wrong.

You insinuate many things of my character non of which is true.

Continue to support Ally but he's not the man for the job and it's plainly evident to see, we all wanted it to work.

Ooft.

I have some sympathy. This petition thing feels dirty.

Do you have a better idea?

Further to this, when the play continues to be non-convincing, the support falls away, the clubs debts start to climb, the boo's ring loud and the protests are at the steps - will that be more or less dirty in your opinion?

I don't agree with this one bit. I don't want him as manger but I think he deserves to be treated with respect!

He stood by us when nobody else did!

please give me a list of people who would not stand by us under those circumstances? just to re-jog your memory, the circumstances are:

1. 800k paypacket

2. have two seasons with no full time teams to play against and a third season which will still not include Pacific Shelf, so no challenge (if you are half decent)

3. wage bill around 10,000 times bigger than your nearest rivals

4. endless of the field side-shows to hide any and every failure, particularly in a cup that only involves part time teams

5. 800 grand a year

1 and 5 are the same, i admit, but really do have to be highlighted, as they are so ridiculous, people cant really grasp how outrageous it is

i would bite your hand off for that job.

We all wanted him to get it right but it's not happening, can you identify for me what we are working towards as a team? what we work on in training? The petition/letter isn't for you and that's your right, i have no issue with that. I only have the interests of our club at heart and fear Ally is leaving us short of time and chasing money away from the club and we can ill-afford that. The idea of the letter/petition is to be concise and direct with Mr Wallace/the board and to give ourselves a true indicator as to who feels we need to change tact. We all whine about the bizarre tactics, regressing players, the wasted money/time etc but will we snuff it before it hits crisis point or will we keep a dignified silence and allow it to continue?!

This will happen no matter who the manager is, even if he's bringing us success and major honours.

My feelings are this will set a dangerous precedent.

No. But then, I'm not interested in being involved in the campaign.

I didn't want to either but that's the trouble with our support, plenty of whinge and shock when it's going wrong but none of us want to do anything about it.

We can see what's coming and I for one wish to avoid it.

You are well within your right however to body-swerve this.

You'guys are a fucking absolute embarrassment, you bring shame to the word support, If this is what you have become I feel for your shame. Ally McCoist has failed to win one match 2-1 and you want him removed, thats fucking sad, really , that man has delivered some of the greatest days and nights of my life, he didn, t doit for himself or for fortune. He did it for Rangers. His greatest achievement to date is staying to put up with the whinging spoilt brats who would have you believe they know more about the game than vastly experianced players and coaches. Can you not get that, every last one of you will have sung No Surrender, yet the first defeat of the season and all thewhite flags are out, sad it really is, I would rather die with the ignomy of being the last man standing shoulder to shoulder with a true RANGERS LEGEND than stab him in the back. I dispear at how far down we have fallen regards loyalty and standards, Never once have I heard that man say anything other than gratious praise of our support,I can sleep soundly in my bed tonight knowing I am backing one of my all time hero, to the end :mccoist:you are fuckin delusional-"he didn't do it for fortune" you must be joking and who is this experienced coach you refer to. We chased a bigger legend john Grieg and his record was a lot better than mccoist. I hope you are standing shoulder to shoulder with him down the job centre you maddy

This will happen no matter who the manager is, even if he's bringing us success and major honours.

My feelings are this will set a dangerous precedent.

The dangerous precedent is accepting the money and time being wasted that is currently being wasted.

If this continues attendances and sales will drop - we can't afford that.

If this continues we will fail in our promotion bid, will fail to win any cups and we will take some real sickeners in the Premiership - we can't afford this.

If this continues will will waste fortunes on getting it wrong - we can't afford that.

I don't want a petition or a letter, I prefer it however to empty seats, rising debts, failing performances/results, boo's at full time, and protests in/outside Ibrox. We're heading in that direction imho.

I would prefer that Ally himself admitted he's not capable or that the board took decisive action without prompting, sadly this does not appear to be the case.

The dangerous precedent is accepting the money and time being wasted that is currently being wasted.

If this continues attendances and sales will drop - we can't afford that.

If this continues we will fail in our promotion bid, will fail to win any cups and we will take some real sickeners in the Premiership - we can't afford this.

If this continues will will waste fortunes on getting it wrong - we can't afford that.

I don't want a petition or a letter, I prefer it however to empty seats, rising debts, failing performances/results, boo's at full time, and protests in/outside Ibrox. We're heading in that direction imho.

That's not a precedent. A precedent is everytime 500 people agree in a poll on here we create petitions to force our will on those incharge. It really doesn't feel right. I'm just as frustrated as yourself but I can't ever agree with this type of action.

Fans opinions should be taken with a pinch of salt as they tend to fluctuate from week to week.

Imo, you'd be better collecting and fundraising and buying up shares as part of a fan ownership scheme so that you can have a direct say in these matters.

So tarriers are signing it?

Does anyone seriously think the Board will accept and act on a petition signed by supporters of a club that wanted us ruined? A club who wanted our titles stripped?

They wouldn't give a legally binding assurance that Ibrox wouldn't be used as security even though it resulted in a season ticket boycott, but some think they will be forced into acting on a petition polluted with names of the filth?

The dhims must be pissing themselves laughing at this.

this is incorrect. they would not give security over ibrox. they gave legally binding assurances more than once :)

but that's a debate for another part of the forum :P

That's not a precedent. A precedent is everytime 500 people agree in a poll on here we create petitions to force our will on those incharge. It really doesn't feel right. I'm just as frustrated as yourself but I can't ever agree with this type of action.

Fans opinions should be taken with a pinch of salt as they tend to fluctuate from week to week.

Imo, you'd be better collecting and fundraising and buying up shares as part of a fan ownership scheme so that you can have a direct say in these matters.

I share your concerns however this is not a whim we're talking about, this has been in the making for 2 years +.

Share owning is something that does interest me but not on anyones behalf.

If Ally recognises he's not right for the job, he'd have quit months ago.

If the board recognised that Ally needs to go, they'd have done it at the end of the 4th tier campaign, after the Forfar exit or at any point after Christmas last season (mainly Raith Rovers perfomance), and following defeat to Hearts.

The petition/letter is purely to indicate displeasure without resorting to berating the team & protesting against the man, it's coming and we all know it. We cannot afford a supporter to stop going to the games currently yet we seen with Hibs that's going to happen.

It's with a heavy heart but this is an opportunity for those who think 'enough's, enough' to voice that before it reaches crisis point.

Seems a bit stupid sending an email/letter/petition to the big boss to sack his manager for loss of confidence?

Surely the big boss (Mr Wallace) has been as equally complacent in not sacking Ally by now (as it's his responsibility on all aspects of Rangers business)?

I totally agree Ally isn't doing a great job (progressing the team/football) but he is getting us back to the 'top', however Mr Wallace can only do the best for the business with the resources available to him (no one really knows what is going on behind the closed doors)

I share your concerns however this is not a whim we're talking about, this has been in the making for 2 years +.

Share owning is something that does interest me but not on anyones behalf.

If Ally recognises he's not right for the job, he'd have quit months ago.

If the board recognised that Ally needs to go, they'd have done it at the end of the 4th tier campaign, after the Forfar exit or at any point after Christmas last season (mainly Raith Rovers perfomance), and following defeat to Hearts.

The petition/letter is purely to indicate displeasure without resorting to berating the team & protesting against the man, it's coming and we all know it. We cannot afford a supporter to stop going to the games currently yet we seen with Hibs that's going to happen.

It's with a heavy heart but this is an opportunity for those who think enoughs, enough to voice that before it reaches crisis point.

At least you're fairly calm and considered about it. Some are going off their rockers in a completely OTT way, with all sorts of wild statements, name calling and thread creation ad-nauseum.

ATM, the king of the angry has to go to......

Yes, that's right, Jimbeamjunior!

kingkongnews04_zpsb11c2f71.jpg

Can't wait for the next escalation of smartarse, snide, piss-taking remarks about McCoist, I really can't

#Dignity.

Seems a bit stupid sending an email/letter/petition to the big boss to sack his manager for loss of confidence?

Surely the big boss (Mr Wallace) has been as equally complacent in not sacking Ally by now (as it's his responsibility on all aspects of Rangers business)?

I totally agree Ally isn't doing a great job (progressing the team/football) but he is getting us back to the 'top', however Mr Wallace can only do the best for the business with the resources available to him (no one really knows what is going on behind the closed doors)

Well the longer the limp along the more attention will turn to the board - do we need this really? Who will we replace them with?

Ally's getting us to the top Division and that's assuming we're getting promoted this season, I don't think we'll see a Premiership title with him in charge and I don't expect to even see a Petrofac cup currently.

Wallace/the board may be ham-strung by finance but our finances are going to take a hammering this season if things continue, imagine we crash out of all cups and sit 3rd in the League while playing utter shite,.........who here is going to tell me our attendances and revenue won't take a huge hit?,.....I believe the cost of removing Ally is outweighed by the cost of keeping him (all things considered).

There is clearly people who disagree with me in sending a signed letter to Mr Wallace, but I am doing this because of what I personally believe is coming. I have no wish to see us fail, no wish to see our debts climb or angry scenes at Ibrox concerning Ally.

If anyone has a better idea I am all ears, I genuinely think it's beyond the point where waiting on Ally/the board to do the right thing of their own accord is kidding ourselves.

this time last year i'd have been right behind those backing Ally and fighting the fight against anyone wanting rid.

but then last season happened, we got pumped out of another first round of a league cup, we lost at the first real challenge in the Scottish cup, we lost the final of the Ramsdens (which winning should have been all but a formality)

We failed to impress in the preseason, we failed to impress in the first round of the league cup ( again) and were within a ballhair of being put out. We go into our first game of the season, and lose, while the team looks ( a few aside) uninterested, uncaring, lazy, and basically look like they couldn't give a fuck. At no point has he ever really come out and said he made a mistake , or got it wrong. he constantly finds other reasons, and quite often those reasons are laughable.

I love ally, and have fought his corner, seemingly blindly. I have fought it hard and long, defended him at every turn. There comes a point when enough is enough. That point was the final whistle of the Ramsdens cup last season.

The board didn't get rid, which was a mistake at the time IMO.

When i realised the board were gonna keep him, I tried my best to install some positivity into it,I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said, new season - new start. I sat awake till after 5 oclock in the morning watching every preseason game, he failed to even get the team up for any of those games, we looked like we took off where we left off at the Ramsdens.......... even after ALL that, I still gave him the benefit of the doubt...tried to be positive again, told eveyone who would listen that we would walk through our first two games of the season, just wait and see. Well how wrong I was.

I signed the petition, and will be composing an email to send to the club on my day off. I feel this is my right after spending three years fighting for him, and nothing really changing.

I was all for giving him the rest of this season, and just accepting us being back in the top flight before we made the change..... but if we keep playing the way we did against hibs and hearts, then this season is not going to be anywhere near as easy as I thought previously.

If you don't like the petition and dont want to sign it, that's fine, it was with a heavy heart that I signed it, but I know that IP loves Rangers, and he feels he is doing what he thinks is best. Giving him shit for it is out of order IMO.

/ramblings.

Not for me, just doesn't seem right IMO.. Don't get me wrong I think we need a new management team just personally don't think this is the way to go about it :/

That's fair enough, if you have a suggestion as to how to go about it I am open to it.

Thanks for your opinion.