Petition/Letter to Mr Wallace to act concerning Ally.

See on Friday when we're struggling against Falkirk and some of the support start chanting for McCoist to get to fuck, I really dare you to call them a fucking taig.

It almost feels like you are wishing this to happen, like others on here who have clearly stated they secretly wish we get done over, so McCoist will lose his job!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It almost feels like you are wishing this to happen, like others on here who have clearly stated they secretly wish we get done over, so McCoist will lose his job!

Why don't you go and read my reply to the thread from the poster that said they hoped we get beat on Friday.

preacher, can I make some observations about why I think this will have absolutely no effect whatsoever and be rolled up and stuck in the bin.

It is with a heavy heart that we issue this letter/petition to you and we are keen to avoid fans demonstrations as we are sure you are too

This is a veiled threat.

of us signing this letter/petition that Mr McCoist is incapable of carrying out the job required of his position.

How do you know what he has been asked to do? if the board have asked him to return this club back to the Premiership in the least amount of time then he is carrying out the job required of his position.

We recommend that an interim manager of experience be brought into the club until the end of the season to lead the club to winning the Championship and the Petrofac Cup

What does this mean? they cannot guarantee that sort of thing - what if they do what you ask and this was not the outcome, what then? another petition referring to this petition "we asked in our petition for an interim manager of some experience and he didn't win anything, why don't you do what we asked?"

to identify free agents for the 2015-2016 season to help the new manager and our club succeed in the Premiership.

This is a joke surely? free agents are free agents for a reason.

just feels so wrong.

The next time I stick my head above the parapet I will consult you on my wording.

1) Not a veiled threat, it's an acknowledgement of the reality concerning our situation.

2) The paying customer i.e. the fans are generally in agreement that Ally is not doing the job required.

3) It was a recommendation, one which i feel is sensible all things considered, the board I am sure will have the metal to decide for themselves.

4) We have no money and most don't believe our squad/starting-11 is good enough to represent our club well in the Premiership. If you have money you wish to invest to Rangers transfer kitty, by all means do so.

Lastly, yes it does feel wrong, wrong that Ally remained after that gutless showing at Easter Road for a cup final against a woeful Raith side. If the Manager refuses to see sense and the board are complicit in that then the fans will voice their displeasure one way or another and it will progressively get worse. I believe a petition/letter to the board is as mild and as sensible as it gets.

My opinion on your hateful petition is clearly directed at you and the idiots who'll sign it with all the supporters of other clubs laughing at you.

I have emailed the club already to ensure they understand - beyond doubt - that not only will this petition not represent Rangers fans, but will be actively supported by those who wish our club nothing but harm.

And noted? :7325:

In your opinion and no-one elses.

I would like to point out that I am involved with only the petition/letter in this thread and have had nothing to do with the rest.

I would like to ask you, what non-taigy alternative to a letter/petition to the board do you suggest?

I have emailed the club my concerns (as stated in the other threads), never once had an acknowledgment, in fact I have emailed Rangers asking legitimate questions for research purposes and never received an acknowledgment.

The writing is on the wall for McCoist and I very much doubt he'll leave/be removed due to anything as mild as a concise letter/petition by the fans.

I think he will be removed if we lose on Friday

The next time I stick my head above the parapet I will consult you on my wording.

1) Not a veiled threat, it's an acknowledgement of the reality concerning our situation.

2) The paying customer i.e. the fans are generally in agreement that Ally is not doing the job required.

3) It was a recommendation, one which i feel is sensible all things considered, the board I am sure will have the metal to decide for themselves.

4) We have no money and most don't believe our squad/starting-11 is good enough to represent our club well in the Premiership. If you have money you wish to invest to Rangers transfer kitty, by all means do so.

Re 4

The squad is good enough

The way the manager deploys them isn't

Petition won't mate the slightest difference.

He's even still being allowed to bring in more 30 something trialists. He's here for the long haul unfortunately.

That may be so however a petition/letter to the board shows us all one thing - the board know our feelings without a shadow of a doubt.

Please do not consult me about any petition in the future I would not like that thank you.

You could however start a new fan group!

A Petition Involving Securing Something, I will help you out with an acronym later if you like?

I wouldn't wipe my arse with your skanky petition. And - to that effect - I've emailed the club to let them know that RM is a place hoaching with, well, shall we be kind here - non-Rangers supporters at the fucking madam. This petition will of course reflect that reality.

Who do you support by the way?

It would have to be some size of petition to absorb your suspect buttocks. (tu)

Please do not consult me about any petition in the future I would not like that thank you.

A Petition Involving Securing Something, I will help you out with an acronym later if you like?

Fans groups (bar the Vanguard Bears of whom I am not affiliated with in anyway) don't interest me in the slightest nor do they speak for me, although perhaps if any of the fans groups/blazer-chasers had raised Ally's position to the man himself/the-board then individual bears wouldn't be emailing the club, staying away, leaving early, booing, signing petitions/letters etc etc. Just like if the board had acted when they should have and just like Ally himself should have stood down.

Well here's a wee clue if you don't like petitions then don't post on the petition thread ya muppet.

My opinion on your hateful petition is clearly directed at you and the idiots who'll sign it with all the supporters of other clubs laughing at you.

I have emailed the club already to ensure they understand - beyond doubt - that not only will this petition not represent Rangers fans, but will be actively supported by those who wish our club nothing but harm.

And noted? :7325:

If you don't like the petition then don't sign it. Start your own to keep McCoist and see how many signatures you get. I haven't signed the petition and would probably have worded it better but I wouldn't have the misplaced arrogance that you have.

I did and the OP gave you a good response, to which you tell him to leave you alone when it comes to petitions.

You tried to pick holes in his idea and when he answered you very well you spit the dummy and tell him not to talk you about petitions if the idea of petitions is not for you then don't post in the thread or better still just say not for me and leave.

I wouldn't wipe my arse with your skanky petition. And - to that effect - I've emailed the club to let them know that RM is a place hoaching with, well, shall we be kind here - non-Rangers supporters at the fucking madam. This petition will of course reflect that reality.

Who do you support by the way?

On reflection cannot believe that this slur on RM and its posters...whatever side of the argument they are on........has been allowed to remain.

Out of interest, how many signatures do you think would get the board to even notice?

That is a rather damning reflection of our club's board in one neat and concise sentence.

I personally haven't given it much thought, I'm just tired of moaning, listening to others moan and seeing no improvement to the situation.

I dread the attendances falling, the performances stuttering, the results failing, the boo's ringing loud, the protests starting - it's coming whether I want it or not, this is my attempt to avoid that.

For argument sake let's say 5-10k signatures. Will the petition/letter get that? I honestly couldn't tell you, I think many will refuse in preference of dignified silence.

The board will only 'listen' when their investment is hit.

Empty seats will get their attention.

Although it shouldn't come to that because results and perfromances at this club have been utter shite for 3 years and the dud should have been axed a long time ago.

He's a joke figure now, nothing more...nothing less. Our enemies sing his name because they know the damage he is doing to us as a club.

I wish he'd do the right thing but no doubt money is high on his agenda.