Petition/Letter to Mr Wallace to act concerning Ally.

I've used the report functions before and will continue to do so. Thanks for the reminder nevertheless.

And it's perfectly clear that a tiny number of malcontents on RM do not represent anything like 'the vast majority' of fans. I was at both the Hibs and Hearts games and I'm not hearing and/or seeing mass protests to oust McCoist from our supporters.

Neither did I but a lot of guys around me were, reluctantly, saying his time may be up.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoist has just delivered two titles on the trot. He'll stay in charge until we start losing games on a regular basis.

The man has earned the right to continue in his job because he keeps winning in the competition that matters - the league.

The leagues that a five year old could have won?

It's high time you separate McCoist the playing legend and McCoist the manager, more and more fans are doing so

My opinion on your hateful petition is clearly directed at you and the idiots who'll sign it with all the supporters of other clubs laughing at you.

I have emailed the club already to ensure they understand - beyond doubt - that not only will this petition not represent Rangers fans, but will be actively supported by those who wish our club nothing but harm.

And noted? :7325:

who elected you as spokesman? The petition doesn't represent us but you do,how fuckin arrogant. Sign or don't sign but save us your self righteous pish. How will it harm the club to get rid of this joke of a manager.

McCoist has just delivered two titles on the trot. He'll stay in charge until we start losing games on a regular basis.

The man has earned the right to continue in his job because he keeps winning in the competition that matters - the league.

He's earned nothing.

Anyone could have delivered what he has done thus far, he's also failed twice to win the easiest cup in the land..His record in cups is quite frankly disgraceful for any manager.

You must go to different games than me because in the stands, in the pubs and around the ground there is a very vocal negative vibe on McCoist and there has been for some time.

His time is up and hopefully we the fans make sure the people in charge know we want this bottle merchant out of our club.

How the fuck has he EARNED it? What a load of pish, he's earned fuck all, other than the anger from the majority of the support.

How the fuck has he EARNED it? What a load of pish, he's earned fuck all, other than the anger from the majority of the support.

I can only think some people think he's earned it because he made a wee "we don't do walking away" phrase because it's certainly not for the job he's paid stupid amounts of money to do.

It's no wonder he didn't do walking away when we found out the money he was on..

I can only think some people think he's earned it because he made a wee "we don't do walking away" phrase because it's certainly not for the job he's paid stupid amounts of money to do.

It's no wonder he didn't do walking away when we found out the money he was on..

Ally has hung himself by that phrase tbh.. A years salary pay off might be another reason why he is still around

:lol: yes and they would all bang down our door to play in the arse end of Scottish football and demand upwards of 30k a week FFS. I think the OP was referring to the "cheapness" of a free transfer rather than the ones you alluded to.

There in lies the problem, you 'think' you know what someone is thinking.

But you have generalised every free transfer as being crap which is clearly not the case. If guys I have listed are available on free transfers then there are plenty right down the quality spectrum available, and not for the fortunes that this lot will be on.

Sweet Jesus!

Are there STILL people who think McCoist is doing a job? Are they kidding themselves that Rangers supporters do not want rid of McCoist?

At the sixes last night, six Rangers boys played, six Rangers boys were unequivocable in their condemnation of McCoist.

God only knows what would constitute an unacceptable level of management performance

Draw with a Highland League team - check

Lose to a Third (fourth?) tier Yank team - check

Lose and play poorly against a Championship side - check

Lose first League game of season at home - check

Aye, whit a guy, he deserves 110% backing. Any tim I know is desperate for us to keep him. THAT is probably more telling than anything we can come up with!

McCoist will only be removed when he loses regularly in this league campaign, that is my answer back.

I think it is simpler than that. If we are not in front after 6 games there is NO way he should stay (he shouldn't be here anyway), he should go. We have by far the best squad in the division, by far. I reckon most of the players we have are good players, the fault is with the management being unable to field a team that has cohesion and a game plan, with a plan B to fall back on.

And McCulloch was rotten on Tuesday and Sunday. Why the fuck he is a Rangers player is beyond me. But he is Ally's captain. Fuck me.

I think it is simpler than that. If we are not in front after 6 games there is NO way he should stay (he shouldn't be here anyway), he should go. We have by far the best squad in the division, by far. I reckon most of the players we have are good players, the fault is with the management being unable to field a team that has cohesion and a game plan, with a plan B to fall back on.

And McCulloch was rotten on Tuesday and Sunday. Why the fuck he is a Rangers player is beyond me. But he is Ally's captain. Fuck me.

A number of the squad feel the same way.

A number of the squad feel the same way.

I am really, really glad to hear that.

My opinion is actually of little consequence in any event. The fact that there may be professional footballers at Ibrox that think the same way is what is important. I sincerely wish they would have a word in McCoist's ear about it. I think EVERY centre half we have is better than him, and I include the U20s (Halkett and Gasparotto).

There in lies the problem, you 'think' you know what someone is thinking.

But you have generalised every free transfer as being crap which is clearly not the case. If guys I have listed are available on free transfers then there are plenty right down the quality spectrum available, and not for the fortunes that this lot will be on.

you could name the big boys, name the ones that we could afford at the arse end of your quality spectrum? You can't - the only way you can is if you had a decent scouting network with guys at all the games seeking out those freebies. There lies the problem we don't have that because we have not properly invested in it because we have no funding to do so because we overspent on players on decent wages to win us piss poor leagues. Which is my point - our board has told our manager only one thing - get us into the premiership in the least amount of time. Once that happens then we can thank him very much and start developing properly as then we maybe in a better financial footing.

anything else is a risk we stay in the championship. The only way Ally will leave is when we start losing a few games and the end game looks out of sight

#fuckingbrokenrecord

243 since 10pm last night, bearing in mind people sleep, isn't bad considering many who feel the same as me will not sign it nor even see it.

It'll be left open until enough signatures are made for it to be note-worthy or Mr McCoist leaves/is-removed, whichever comes first.

Whatever happens I am in the knowledge that I attempted something to avoid fans leaving early, not-going-at-all, booing, shouting abuse, protesting in/outside the ground. If any fan stops going, that is money lost to the club when it needs it.

Oh I'm not criticising mate, was just saying it'll take a few people pushing this hard online for it to reach a big number.

The only thing he has earnt is a graceful exit, one which is has so far refused to take, yet we are still trying to offer..

Oh look whose the hardman on his key board what a sad wee prick. :lol:

What, because I call out your mhank-like shite? Aye, nae bother. You've got a strange idea of what a hardman is.

I've used the report functions before and will continue to do so. Thanks for the reminder nevertheless.

And it's perfectly clear that a tiny number of malcontents on RM do not represent anything like 'the vast majority' of fans. I was at both the Hibs and Hearts games and I'm not hearing and/or seeing mass protests to oust McCoist from our supporters.

There are two polls running on the two biggest Rangers forums, both have 90% of the votes wanting rid of Ally. You might not be hearing much in the stands right now, but it will come IMO.

Also you could not be more wrong in your suspicions of IP. I have spent many many hours talking Rangers with him, and his passion for the club is there for all to see. Have a listen to him talk on Rangerschat if you don't believe me.

You may not like the idea of this petition, but to insinuate the OP is a tim is plain wrong.

You must live in a parallel universe because every fan I know thinks McCoist should go. 90% on polls on RM and FF think he should go. How many do you know that want him to stay?

If you disagree then state that and in this debate why don't you back up your case with facts/reasons on why he should stay.

As for the "report" function, perhaps you should be reported for calling our fans idiots.

You must live in a parallel universe because every fan I know thinks McCoist should go. 90% on polls on RM and FF think he should go. How many do you know that want him to stay?

If you disagree then state that and in this debate why don't you back up your case with facts/reasons on why he should stay.

As for the "report" function, perhaps you should be reported for calling our fans idiots.

McCoist has just delivered two titles on the trot. It's what I expect of Rangers - that we win above all else. Of course I'd prefer a prettier and far more exciting display than we get, but I don't expect it from players who wouldn't ordinarily be anywhere near a Rangers shirt.

And - seriously - if RM is reduced to offence taken at words like idiot then you'll be the busiest moderators on planet earth. I've been called all the cunts under the sun on RM over the years - water off a ducks back.

McCoist has just delivered two titles on the trot. It's what I expect of Rangers - that we win above all else. Of course I'd prefer a prettier and far more exciting display than we get, but I don't expect it from players who wouldn't ordinarily be anywhere near a Rangers shirt.

And - seriously - if RM is reduced to offence taken at words like idiot then you'll be the busiest moderators on planet earth. I've been called all the cunts under the sun on RM over the years - water off a ducks back.

:pipe:

(tu)