Petition/Letter to Mr Wallace to act concerning Ally.

Anyone comparing Greig with Super Clown really has lost the plot one was hamstrung by the board and still brought success to the club, while the other one has been pandered to and given resources far over and above those required and we have nothing but 2 part time league wins countless cup humiliations and piss poor mind numbing football to show for it.

I was making the comparison that it has been done before, hence it is not an unknown thing within our support to show our displeasure. The point was made to counter some of the "only tarriers do this to a legend " routine which is coming out more and more often within threads.

I was not comparing the two managers abilities in any way shape or form, I was comparing the fans.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was making the comparison that it has been done before, hence it is not an unknown thing within our support to show our displeasure. The point was made to counter some of the "only tarriers do this to a legend " routine which is coming out more and more often within threads.

I was not comparing the two managers abilities in any way shape or form, I was comparing the fans.

Point taken mate.

Anyone comparing Greig with Super Clown really has lost the plot one was hamstrung by the board and still brought success to the club, while the other one has been pandered to and given resources far over and above those required and we have nothing but 2 part time league wins countless cup humiliations and piss poor mind numbing football to show for it.

Mhanky.

I did and the OP gave you a good response, to which you tell him to leave you alone when it comes to petitions.

You tried to pick holes in his idea and when he answered you very well you spit the dummy and tell him not to talk you about petitions if the idea of petitions is not for you then don't post in the thread or better still just say not for me and leave.

or you could just post in the thread "yes from me" and stop trying badly to interpret how a conversation went between two other posters.

...I think we should start a new petition....I mean have you checked out jigs hair...at his age you,d expect some grey in there but naw...fucker must be dyeing it..hair dye at Ibrox! get him tae fuck.

...Aye and Wallace anaw...did you see him on sunday,I,m sure I,ve seen him run faster than that obviously hes just no trying ...

My opinion on your hateful petition is clearly directed at you and the idiots who'll sign it with all the supporters of other clubs laughing at you.

I have emailed the club already to ensure they understand - beyond doubt - that not only will this petition not represent Rangers fans, but will be actively supported by those who wish our club nothing but harm.

And noted? :7325:

Thanks for calling me an idiot for wanting better for our club than losing another year under the tactical genius who is McCoist. I would rather have a wee bit of forward momentum under someone else who may be able to see that Jig should not be in defence, the midfield are not ballanced, the forwards get no service, our management stand with arms crossed and big scowls (not directing people I see). There is a longer list but my hand is getting tired.

Still as long as your "staunch" we will be alright then. No problems you see? Or are you just giving it the big large "only tarriers complain" routine?

Please do not consult me about any petition in the future I would not like that thank you.

You could however start a new fan group!

A Petition Involving Securing Something, I will help you out with an acronym later if you like?

Yet you will bulldoze your way into a thread marked "Petition/Letter to Mr Wallace..."

Hmm, ever thought of not reading and then not being offended? Reminds me of other groups who like to get easily offended (just as your happy to throw out judgements about everyone else).

to identify free agents for the 2015-2016 season to help the new manager and our club succeed in the Premiership.

This is a joke surely? free agents are free agents for a reason.

Surely your response is a complete joke, have you seen some of the players on free transfers in just this transfer window:-

Drogba

Eto'o

Pirlo

Ashley Cole

Lampard

Gareth Barry

Rio Ferdinand

Sagna

Diego

Valdes

Cambiasso

Joe Cole

Yes, they are free transfers for a reason!!!!

I know most are in their final years, but every single one of them a million times better than ANY player in Scotland.

Surely your response is a complete joke, have you seen some of the players on free transfers in just this transfer window:-

Drogba

Eto'o

Pirlo

Ashley Cole

Lampard

Gareth Barry

Rio Ferdinand

Sagna

Diego

Valdes

Cambiasso

Joe Cole

Yes, they are free transfers for a reason!!!!

I know most are in their final years, but every single one of them a million times better than ANY player in Scotland.

:lol: yes and they would all bang down our door to play in the arse end of Scottish football and demand upwards of 30k a week FFS. I think the OP was referring to the "cheapness" of a free transfer rather than the ones you alluded to.

Yet you will bulldoze your way into a thread marked "Petition/Letter to Mr Wallace..."

Hmm, ever thought of not reading and then not being offended? Reminds me of other groups who like to get easily offended (just as your happy to throw out judgements about everyone else).

Bulldoze :lol:

geez man, as I have already explained my first line is in response to the OP's first line in post #253. You are taking that out of context.

Looking at it, 230 in ~12 hours, unless those behind it start aggressively pushing it on Facebook/Twitter or even paying to promote it on change.org, it'll struggle to get near 1000, and anything that doesn't reach much far bigger than that won't even be noticed by the board, let alone taken seriously.

One thing i have noticed on this thread.

When the haters of this petition have been asked for alernative ways to get McCoist out in keeping with the Rangers way...

Not ONE answer has come back!

This is the least insulting way to let the board and Ally know that we have had enough.. we all know the next steps, and people are keen to avoid those if at all possible!

Looking at it, 230 in ~12 hours, unless those behind it start aggressively pushing it on Facebook/Twitter or even paying to promote it on change.org, it'll struggle to get near 1000, and anything that doesn't reach much far bigger than that won't even be noticed by the board, let alone taken seriously.

243 since 10pm last night, bearing in mind people sleep, isn't bad considering many who feel the same as me will not sign it nor even see it.

It'll be left open until enough signatures are made for it to be note-worthy or Mr McCoist leaves/is-removed, whichever comes first.

Whatever happens I am in the knowledge that I attempted something to avoid fans leaving early, not-going-at-all, booing, shouting abuse, protesting in/outside the ground. If any fan stops going, that is money lost to the club when it needs it.

When the haters of this petition have been asked for alernative ways to get McCoist out in keeping with the Rangers way...

This is the least insulting way to let the board and Ally know that we have had enough.. we all know the next steps, and people are keen to avoid those if at all possible!

McCoist will only be removed when he loses regularly in this league campaign, that is my answer back.

Whilst I don't agree with a petition. It's clear that the vast majority of fans think McCoist's time is up.

Also, if you've got suspicions that someone isn't a Rangers fan, PM a mod admin or use the report function.

I've used the report functions before and will continue to do so. Thanks for the reminder nevertheless.

And it's perfectly clear that a tiny number of malcontents on RM do not represent anything like 'the vast majority' of fans. I was at both the Hibs and Hearts games and I'm not hearing and/or seeing mass protests to oust McCoist from our supporters.

My opinion on your hateful petition is clearly directed at you and the idiots who'll sign it with all the supporters of other clubs laughing at you.

I have emailed the club already to ensure they understand - beyond doubt - that not only will this petition not represent Rangers fans, but will be actively supported by those who wish our club nothing but harm.

And noted? :7325: who chose you as fuckin spokesman(this petition doesn't represent rangers fans) how fuckin arrogant can you get? If your for it you sign if not don't but don't come on spouting the pish you have. Please explain why it will harm the club to get rid of this imposter of a manager?

McCoist has just delivered two titles on the trot. He'll stay in charge until we start losing games on a regular basis.

The man has earned the right to continue in his job because he keeps winning in the competition that matters - the league.