You could have got into the game for nothing tonight!

Muirheadbear

Turned up with my smart card this evening and showed some steward it in front of the Copland rear turnstiles who in turn tore off a ticket for the Copland Front. No way of knowing if I had activated it or not. All you had to do was show him your smart card. I could have went up several times and got several tickets!

No wonder we're skint!

Turned up with my smart card this evening and showed some steward it in front of the Copland rear turnstiles who in turn tore off a ticket for the Copland Front. No way of knowing if I had activated it or not. All you had to do was show him your smart card. I could have went up several times and got several tickets!

No wonder we're skint!

Spiv stop trying to get in on the cheap n pay the going rate ffs

No wonder we're skint!

Same with me mate.

I ended up in Copland Front (CF5) near the corner flag !!!

No wonder we're skint!

Yeah I was the same,got 5 tickets together and only showed 1 smart card

I paid! My card is activated for all home games out with the league. The point is the stewards neither knew or even queried it.

Do you want stewards to hassle you?

there's plenty of room tonight, and we're all pals here. Come in and sit where you want. (tu)

I paid! My card is activated for all home games out with the league. The point is the stewards neither knew or even queried it.

Sent me to a different turnstile from my usual CF1 one, not that it mattered but doesn't seem like the system was so well organised. Better hope for an away draw next round. :lol:

Who above got in for nothing?

Don't know mate who got in for nothin, it was you who started the post, who got in for nuthin ? And I wasn't referring to anybody on the the thread but others who in the past seem to think it's their god given right to get in for hee haw, they know who they are !

post-75-0-01911900-1408439765_thumb.jpg

Like the ones sneaking down from the Sandy Jardine Rear to sit in the Bar72 seats? There seems to be little if no control over seating/access at times!

Yea what is that all about, I had three undesirables sitting next to me with their scars and broken noses and sumsuch - nearly caused me to drop my prawn sandwich down my camel hair coat.

Naw seriously though - that is out of order they hover till after kick off then wait to spot the empties. fucking irritating it is. Anyhoo they will never be sitting on my seat I can assure you of that.