"It's a Grand Old Team" at Goodison yesterday

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said there was a comparison to our derby and never will be because your's is shit compared to ours, if the sectarian element wasn't football related then what was it ? at the end of the day it's still sectarian.

Read post 103. In fact read them all. You will learn stuff.

I never said there was a comparison to our derby and never will be because your's is shit compared to ours, if the sectarian element wasn't football related then what was it ? at the end of the day it's still sectarian.

Sorry mate, I've missed something. Where do I compare your derby to ours?

You said " You can't compare Merseyside teams to yours" and i told you i never made a comparison, fuck sake pal, how hard is this to understand ?

You're all over the place now. Go and have a look at 123. Read the full sentence. Let me know your thoughts.......

I quoted above where it said there was a sectarian divide in the city for long enough and that Everton were coined as the Catholic team, i rest my case, look above at the top of the page and you will see.

Coined by whom? What does that even mean? Some cunt said it so ot must be true? I think you should listen to this guy as he probably knows what he is talking about. How many times have you tried to tell people from elsewhere that Rangers are not a racist club, for instance? People think that because some cunt has written it on the internet... You would be amazed how many times Ive had to do it!

There was an influx of Ulster men and women from the famine who sought refuge in Liverpool and Glasgow.

The famine was not an exclusively Kafflick problem, it affected men, women and children from Cork to Coleraine.

Irelands an island right. Why didnt they go fishin.

Bunchie Donovan

Coined by whom? What does that even mean? Some cunt said it so ot must be true? I think you should listen to this guy as he probably knows what he is talking about. How many times have you tried to tell people from elsewhere that Rangers are not a racist club, for instance? People think that because some cunt has written it on the internet... You would be amazed how many times Ive had to do it!

Coined by Everton fans fuck sake you no read this conversation ? it's scousers who've wrote the blogs, unless they're telling lies about their own history which i doubt.

Coined by Everton fans fuck sake you no read this conversation ? it's scousers who've wrote the blogs, unless they're telling lies about their own history which i doubt.

I also know plenty of Rangers fans who know very little about the history of Rangers..

You treat a blog written by Evertonians/scouse as gospel, but when an Evertonian/scouse tells you the opposite, you rubbish it? Slightly selective with your sources perhaps?

I also know plenty of Rangers fans who know very little about the history of Rangers..

You treat a blog written by Evertonians/scouse as gospel, but when an Evertonian/scouse tells you the opposite, you rubbish it? Slightly selective with your sources perhaps?

I'm not treating it as gospel, but it seems pretty genuine to me from what i've read on many Everton/Liverpool blogs,forums etc about the sectarian element in the past and Everton being the Catholic team etc and ScouseFC is denying that, so it's his word against many others who've written blogs and commented on Everton/Liverpool forums.

This is a quote from ScouseFC from 2009 on the link that BBB08 provided above " We are not interested in Rangers at all " yet he claims to like the club on this thread, fuck off back to Toffeeboard.com or whatever your shit site is. your still the Catholic team no matter what you say (tu)