"It's a Grand Old Team" at Goodison yesterday

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Scousefc send you links to underage sites as well Rfc52?

This isn't the best you lads can do. I'm talking specifically to this Cumnock Bear fella who has got himself horribly mixed up. I'll continue to ignore the likes of you unless you have something interesting to say. Can't see that happening in fairness. Over to the bear........

I kind of wanted to stay out of this thread and after being told I had no right to post on the board maybe I should have but I will not be called a Fenian , which we all know is an Irish republican I'm not having that by anyone for anything

I served this country for over 20 years at home and abroad & buried lads that many on here aren't fit to even mention two of whom were evertonians and one of whom I travelled up to Ibrox for more than one game with . From what I've read here it seems he had no right to travel up for the game , thank God he didn't post here though coz the lad shouldnt have done that because it's not allowed.

It's amazing that somebody on this board has thrown the kind of stuff that's been thrown but if we'd turned up at Ibrox in uniform they'd have cheered us .

Tell you what I'm almost sorry that my family who have buried lads in service for this country for generations had the bad manners to select everton and rangers for me to follow , shame on them all hey ?

The whole thing is ridiculous but I'll be up in the next few months and have a fantastic day . Pretty sure I'll just swerve posting here though .

It's a great site and an even better club .

Fingers crossed for the future

I kind of wanted to stay out of this thread and after being told I had no right to post on the board maybe I should have but I will not be called a Fenian , which we all know is an Irish republican I'm not having that by anyone for anything

I served this country for over 20 years at home and abroad & buried lads that many on here aren't fit to even mention two of whom were evertonians and one of whom I travelled up to Ibrox for more than one game with . From what I've read here it seems he had no right to travel up for the game , thank God he didn't post here though coz the lad shouldnt have done that because it's not allowed.

It's amazing that somebody on this board has thrown the kind of stuff that's been thrown but if we'd turned up at Ibrox in uniform they'd have cheered us .

Tell you what I'm almost sorry that my family who have buried lads in service for this country for generations had the bad manners to select everton and rangers for me to follow , shame on them all hey ?

The whole thing is ridiculous but I'll be up in the next few months and have a fantastic day . Pretty sure I'll just swerve posting here though .

Nobody is having a go at you mate. The wee scouse FC lad has got posters backs up with utter pish about signing policies and the like.

Told you the other day, you're awrite, the other scouse boy is a cunt.

Just a question, why are you on this forum ?

leave the man alone, he has been on here for at least a

year.asking questions about thst wee rhat fuck naismith .scouseblue , you are welcome here anytime son, how you feel yer fitba is goin under wee roberto, think jagielka should be dropped in favour of young stones, the boy is a class act, should have done more to get the barca young un back though, that could be a major fuck up, ps, hope naismith gets aids by the way, topped off with ebola.ill gladly discuss anything with you apart from that wee judas who broke all our hearts up here.welcome son

No Surrender

Rab

leave the man alone, he has been on here for at least a

year.asking questions about thst wee rhat fuck naismith .scouseblue , you are welcome here anytime son, how you feel yer fitba is goin under wee roberto, think jagielka should be dropped in favour of young stones, the boy is a class act, should have done more to get the barca young un back though, that could be a major fuck up, ps, hope naismith gets aids by the way, topped off with ebola.ill gladly discuss anything with you apart from that wee judas who broke all our hearts up here.welcome son

No Surrender

Rab

Scouseblue is awrite, it's that other fucking wee rat.