"It's a Grand Old Team" at Goodison yesterday

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite possibly being an Ulsterman, but that's not the point, have you never used words of religious prejudice like "fenian" "taig" etc ? if not i call you a liar.

I can confirm I do not support Rangers based on religion. I have used those words but I wouldn't call a Catholic either of them. Anytime I am using those words it is in reference to Irish republicans, not Catholics.

No you said you've never used the words fenian,taig etc towards catholics just Irish republicans, who surprise surprise are Catholics.....

My use of the word isn't aimed at their religious beliefs though, it is aimed at their political beliefs. You do know there are Protestant Irish republicans and there was a section of the IRA that was Protestant?

Take it you've never heard of the "Prod Squad"?

My use of the word isn't aimed at their religious beliefs though, it is aimed at their political beliefs. You do know there are Protestant Irish republicans and their was a section of the IRA that was Protestant?

Take it you've never heard of the "Prod Squad"?

Yes i know that, just the same as there was a small percentage of Irish catholics who thought for the Ulster Volunteer Force.

The fact you seem to think that "Fenian" means Catholic shows you up as one of the people responsible for TBB being banned from games

who said I thought it meant catholic?

my knowledge on Irish History is vast.

people who fill a stadium with IRA and Anti British chants will all be tarred with the same brush I'm affraid pal, my loathing spreads across all areas on that side of the divide.

who said I thought it meant catholic?

my knowledge on Irish History is vast.

people who fill a stadium with IRA and Anti British chants will all be tarred with the same brush I'm affraid pal, my loathing spreads across all areas on that side of the divide.

You said you like bringing religion into football and then went on to say you never tire of using the words "fenian bastard", which sort of implies you think Catholics are fenians

This is a quote from ScouseFC from 2009 on the link that BBB08 provided above " We are not interested in Rangers at all " yet he claims to like the club on this thread, fuck off back to Toffeeboard.com or whatever your shit site is. your still the Catholic team no matter what you say (tu)

Here he goes again. Where did I say like Rangers or anyone else except Everton on this thread?