"It's a Grand Old Team" at Goodison yesterday

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't belong here, this is a Rangers forum, go back to your shitty little Liverpool or Everton forum's.

I know that post isn't addressed to me and I certainly can't speak for anyone else . Speaking personally first an foremost I follow everton and I've made no secret of that with my posting . I've also been up on a number of occasions to watch Rangers and feel a huge affection for the club and it's fans . If you check my posting history I've only ever been respectful to the club . I know a number of my friends feel the same because it's them I've been up with . A club the size of Rangers with it's history will often create an affection , for various reasons , with other fans .

I joined this site when plenty of others were queuing to put the boot in and wanted to show there was a lot of others out there in your corner .

I know that post isn't addressed to me and I certainly can't speak for anyone else . Speaking personally first an foremost I follow everton and I've made no secret of that with my posting . I've also been up on a number of occasions to watch Rangers and feel a huge affection for the club and it's fans . If you check my posting history I've only ever been respectful to the club . I know a number of my friends feel the same because it's them I've been up with . A club the size of Rangers with it's history will often create an affection , for various reasons , with other fans .

I joined this site when plenty of others were queuing to put the boot in and wanted to show there was a lot of others out there in your corner .

I used to go to Goodison a bit in the late seventies and the support was most definitely 50/50 on Rnagers/them. But no one took it to the extreme (that I saw anyway)

I used to go to Goodison a bit in the late seventies and the support was most definitely 50/50 on Rnagers/them. But no one took it to the extreme (that I saw anyway)

In my experience it's not any different now really.. Our large match going group has more than a few connections with the military and we've lost one lad in Iraq . As a result whatever their religious make up they've been , rightly , repulsed by those over at the dome and their lack of respect over such issues although many other things besides. So amongst us I don't know a lad who'd say he'd look for their results but obviously fans on both sides of merseyside have affiliations with Rangers and I sadly them.

as I've said before in my experience religion has little influence on which side people follow on merseyside in 2014.

In my experience it's not any different now really.. Our large match going group has more than a few connections with the military and we've lost one lad in Iraq . As a result whatever their religious make up they've been , rightly , repulsed by those over at the dome and their lack of respect over such issues although many other things besides. So amongst us I don't know a lad who'd say he'd look for their results but obviously fans on both sides of merseyside have affiliations with Rangers and I sadly them.

as I've said before in my experience religion has little influence on which side people follow on merseyside in 2014.

Always seems to be alot of Irish tri colours inside Goodison whenever i see Everton on the TV.

Personally i'd ban you, you're not a Rangers fan, this is a Rangers forum, so do one.

In fairness you couldn't be a mod as you clearly aren't the brightest, so you couldn't ban me. There's plenty of non Rangers supporting people on this forum, including an Evertonian who is making the same point as me. You want him banning too?

We all have opinions mate. Don't get upset when other people's don't coincide with yours.

In fairness you couldn't be a mod as you clearly aren't the brightest, so you couldn't ban me. There's plenty of non Rangers supporting people on this forum, including an Evertonian who is making the same point as me. You want him banning too?

We all have opinions mate. Don't get upset when other people's don't coincide with yours.

I could and would ban you no bother, show me these plenty of non Rangers supporting people on this forum apart from you and your mate, and yes i'd ban him as well if it's good enough for taigs it's good enough for you's, if you're a non Rangers fan you shouldn't be on here simple as that, your opinions are irrelevant to me anyway so fuck all to get upset about.

I could and would ban you no bother, show me these plenty of non Rangers supporting people on this forum apart from you and your mate, and yes i'd ban him as well if it's good enough for taigs it's good enough for you's, if you're a non Rangers fan you shouldn't be on here simple as that, your opinions are irrelevant to me anyway so fuck all to get upset about.

Have a little look around the site. Linfield fans, Chelsea fans, Kopites, the works. You're keen on swearing and name calling but quite scarce on facts lad. Everton are not "tarrier bastards" and Liverpool are not the Protestant team in Merseyside. That is where you came into this conversation, and you now know the facts as stated by me and my 'mate' scouse blue (who I don't know). Settle yourself down.

I'm not his mate I don't know him , he seems to follow a football team that I do . I also came up to Rangers fairly regularly , although I didn't last year . I'm not looking to fall out like I say I care for the club and I've had some great days . I signed up because you were getting a kicking in the media and it wasn't deserved & it's been rightly proven to be not deserved .

Not looking to cause problems fella and if me posting here is then I'll sort that , no bother . Won't change my interest in the club though .

Have a little look around the site. Linfield fans, Chelsea fans, Kopites, the works. You're keen on swearing and name calling but quite scarce on facts lad. Everton are not "tarrier bastards" and Liverpool are not the Protestant team in Merseyside. That is where you came into this conversation, and you now know the facts as stated by me and my 'mate' scouse blue (who I don't know). Settle yourself down.

Where did i name call ? to you personally ? Everton are known as the Catholic team of Liverpool up here, Liverpool were founded by Orange men, there's far more Liverpool fans follow Rangers than Toffees.

I'm not his mate I don't know him , he seems to follow a football team that I do . I also came up to Rangers fairly regularly , although I didn't last year . I'm not looking to fall out like I say I care for the club and I've had some great days . I signed up because you were getting a kicking in the media and it wasn't deserved & it's been rightly proven to be not deserved .

Not looking to cause problems fella and if me posting here is then I'll sort that , no bother . Won't change my interest in the club though .

Nah don't leave on my account, maybe being a bit harsh, apologies.

Where did i name call ? to you personally ? Everton are known as the Catholic team of Liverpool up here, Liverpool were founded by Orange men, there's far more Liverpool fans follow Rangers than Toffees.

Didn't say you called me but I presume that the phrase 'tarrier bastard' is a fairly obvious term of abuse? I don't care what you think Everton are in terms of religion, but now you know the truth. Liverpool were founded by people who happened to be orange, not because the orangemen wanted a club for their kind like up there with Rangers. Is this all really so hard for you to grasp?

Didn't say you called me but I presume that the phrase 'tarrier bastard' is a fairly obvious term of abuse? I don't care what you think Everton are in terms of religion, but now you know the truth. Liverpool were founded by people who happened to be orange, not because the orangemen wanted a club for their kind like up there with Rangers. Is this all really so hard for you to grasp?

It's a fairly obvious term of abuse aye, but not directed at you personally. they're still the Catholic team of Liverpool to me and many others no matter what you say, Liverpool were founded by Orange men full stop what part of that don't you grasp ?

It's a fairly obvious term of abuse aye, but not directed at you personally. they're still the Catholic team of Liverpool to me and many others no matter what you say, Liverpool were founded by Orange men full stop what part of that don't you grasp ?

So, you're told by me and my 'mate' that it doesn't work like that in Liverpool, and never has, yet to you Everton are still the Catholic team?

Just because Liverpool were founded by people who happened to be orange does not make them a Protestant club. They have never, for example, declined to sign Catholics on the basis of their religion, unlike Rangers. They weren't founded by Protestants for Protestants. So, are you understanding any of this any better now? Everton = not Catholic or Protestant, now or ever. Liverpool = not Catholic or Protestant, now or ever.