The Rangers - Negativity

Rangers - Negativity   

237 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone Else Fed Up Of The Negativity?

• Yes
    • Nope i Fucking Love it
    • We would not be Rangers fans if we were not moaning
    • I Just Go With Everyone Else

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love moaning about how shite we are, gets it off my chest and I feel the need to be negative. There's not much to be positive about is there? Other than Macleod, Clark and Temps in flashes, there's nothing else that really excites me.

Shite board, shite football, shite coaching staff results in moany cunts like me having free reign to rant as much as I like :D

I'm sick of the negativity but I have a cheek as most of my posts have been negative. Why?

Quite simply because we go from one shite situation to another. If its not the team playing shite and dropping points, its the board making more fuck ups or some fans group acting like a bunch of fannies or one of the old guard spouting pish.

Folk at my work are always on about 'What about the rangers eh?' I then have to ask what now as I've stopped reading the rhags and the pish they print. The media have been revelling in the divide of the fans and are enjoying stoking the flames. I just find it easier not to read as you never know what is a load of pish and whats fact.

There is little reason to be positive with Rangers right now unfortunately. I'll be positive if we keep hold of Macleod past this transfer window.

Seems fans would rather be negative or moan rather than support the Rangers which is odd to me, Are we too used to seeing amazing teams like Barca or Real?

You know who the truly negative fans are? Those that play the role of optimists but who frankly refuse to see what is in front of them and still maintain the "oh dear isn't all this moaning and negativity awful".

In fact, some play the positive line deliberately just to to provoke.

I don't feel there is anything negative about outlining just how serious a position the club I love is in.

I don't feel there is anything negative about saying the manager of our club is fucking clueless and is doing us long term damage.

The really negative types are those who blindly purport to see no wrong and defend the indefensible at both board and football management level.

But the ones who really get up my nose are those who don't even go to games yet tell others that they are wrong to criticise the style of football that those of who pay money into the club have to watch. Make all the excuses you want about not being able to afford it blah blah blah but the fact is it is much easier to be sanguine sat on your arse at home and much harder if you are travelling hours, spending fortunes watching this shite.

The irony that this poll has no voters for "I follow everyone else".

Of course no one will admit it, because their prides at stake.

The whole generic/social norm of this negativity is from people jumping on the bandwagon of pessimists, I can understand how people get fed up we're murder to watch at times, thats a given, but what does moaning and whining like a bitch do about it?

The answer: Nothing, but people like to fit in anyway.

I think if you go on moat clubs forums I'd bet most are having a moan, the only clubs I can think of at rhis moment in time with a genuine feel good factor about them is Hearts, the Dundee clubs, Hamilton and possibly Inverness although going by tweets etc moat still prefer Butcher over Hughes

What is there to be positive about ? The looming threat of admin, the incompetent clown of a manager we have, the overpaid 'footballers' in our team that don't seem to care or the divided fans in our support fighting amongst themselves ?

Why would you expect anything different from the supporters right now ? Stupid thread.

What is there to be positive about ? The looming threat of admin, the incompetent clown of a manager we have, the overpaid 'footballers' in our team that don't seem to care or the divided fans in our support fighting amongst themselves ?

Why would you expect anything different from the supporters right now ? Stupid thread.

This here.