*****Official Alloa game thread*****

IainB

Finally got off the bus and blagged my way into my old university library so I could catch the end of the game. We scored just as I found a stream, but everything else I saw was massively disappointing.

You're lucky. The pish you watched was quality pish. The rest of the game most of us endured was pish pish.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for the excuses! Here's a few to start with. Please feel free to add your own.

1. Fantastic Alloa side

2. Plastic pitch

3. Losing McLeod & Clarke

4. ICT game took it's toll

5. It was too sunny and there was a slight breeze

Anything but we were absolutely pish!

Can't wait for the excuses! Here's a few to start with. Please feel free to add your own.

1. Fantastic Alloa side

2. Plastic pitch

3. Losing McLeod & Clarke

4. ICT game took it's toll

5. It was too sunny and there was a slight breeze

Anything but we were absolutely pish!

They're facts. No excuses.

An excuse would be, we didn't start well coz we were out on a 2 day bender after Thursday night.

I cant believe just how bad Boyd has become. A stone overweight and a slow as a week in the jail

Everybody was raving a couple of weeks back, after a few goals against bottom tier sides.

He's been like watching slow motion against everybody else!

Today was awful and I am no fan of mccoist who's tactics were woefully exposed however in fairness the pitch did look awful and the injuries certainly didn't help....Boyd and daly can not play together absolute no mobility or pace means we revert back to hit and hope punts into the box.

Today was awful and I am no fan of mccoist who's tactics were woefully exposed however in fairness the pitch did look awful and the injuries certainly didn't help....Boyd and daly can not play together absolute no mobility or pace means we revert back to hit and hope punts into the box.

We need to play somebody that can get the ball into the box and it is certainly not Fraser Aird, again today when he did go past an opposition player his crossing of the ball from free play or at corners was woeful.