Kevin Thomson banner at Parkhead

Gaz52

I remember when we sold him and there was uproar from just about everybody on here there was somebody with an 'inside source' who said that one of reasona we wouldn't give him the deal he wanted to stay was because our medical team had doubts about his long term fitness.

That might have been bullshit but when you look at how his career has panned out in terms of injuries since leaving us then it makes you wonder.

Probably sign him next season :lol:

Sad to say I saw him last year at a hibs vs St Johnstone game and he was brutal. Didn't look a patch on the player he was. Only went as I had a free ticket, he seemed off the pace and not interested. Not surprised hibs got shot.

We sold him at the right time and I'm not even sure he is good enough to play in the spl anymore.

Thought he was decent, but I wasn't that disappointed to see him go, I did think we could have got more money for him at the time... But it was def a wise choice.

Had some good moments no doubt.