Hertz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Much as Neilson comes across as a bit of a rocket, he has them playing well for him, scoring plenty, and winning.

Whilst I think they may struggle at some point with injuries and suspensions, we'd do well not to under estimate them.

I honestly think we did underestimate them at the beginning, I know I did.

If it was Hearts we were playing tomorrow for the first time in the league, after seeing their current run of performances, I think we'd have played a better game against them.

We can step it up when we need to, which is why I'm still confident we'll win the league, although it will be close.

Hearts, coming back Lazirous style has been a shot in the arm to them. Certainly they haven't had to go through what we've had to endure and we didn't get a chance to vote, or have any say so on their punishment. All that is a boost against us right away, but we can, and should overcome it.

They're on a decent run but it won't last. They will come up against the likes of Alloa and QOTS who are (for the league we're in) decent opposition. Rangers aside (and I still maintain we should have beat them on the first day) they've not really had any fixtures yet which look difficult.

We should oherwise be fine although I've said it from the start, if we don't win it it will be down to our manager not the quality of player. We have a team there good enough to push for second in the Prem.

Much as Neilson comes across as a bit of a rocket, he has them playing well for him, scoring plenty, and winning.

Whilst I think they may struggle at some point with injuries and suspensions, we'd do well not to under estimate them.

Voice of reason - pay attention bears.

Wake up, Neilsons a puppet to appease the fans, levein's the man in charge of everything

We were slow out of the blocks after that American trip, not to worry going to win the league assuming we have money to pay everyone.

Can't personally see Hearts putting up with the same shit that we do when teams come to play us if they are top of the league after xmas, the rest will all want to beat them.

Fuck having an opinion on the league leaders eh?

And 2.5K posts and all are about Hearts?

You sound like Robbie Nielson. Rocket.

Its all you talk about, at this stage of the season being the league leaders means very little. But you keep hoping.

Its all you talk about, at this stage of the season being the league leaders means very little. But you keep hoping.

FWIW I am quite impressed with their results,they're doing better than I expected.

But I'm not hoping for anything other than them to drop points.

Am on plenty threads discussing plenty other topics.

You appear to be a knob on those ones too (tu)

I watched them v the scum, they played really well for first 25, and caused them a lot of trouble. The scoreline flattered the fuckers and it could have gone either way at the penalty ....

They will give us a run for the championship, we need to play better than we have been doing of late, starting with Hibs this evening ...

I'll be there .. hope to see a good gate .... back the team ..fuck the UOF

I had no doubts that they would put up a considerable challenge but they have a history of having good young players and bleeding them so I don't find it surprising at all.

I wouldn't write them off as league title contenders either due to the performances on show from us but whatever happens league position wise I expect both Rangers and Hearts to go up.