McCoist promotion through playoffs acceptable

cumnockbear

With the resources McCoist has , he now finds it acceptable to be second in the ' second ' league is shocking.

Has he even thought about what he's saying ? If we're not good enough to win this league , what makes him so confident of being able to beat the team that finishes second bottom in the top league ? No doubt , he'll have a few months to find an excuse for that one.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard it on the radio. He's saying criticism is coming from some quarters. SOME QUARTERS. 95% happen to be criticising your tenure in a poll on this forum.

I genuinely didn't think my opinion of him couldn't get lower then but yet again he proves me wrong.

He is looking to be sacked imo.

No manager talks like that.

Get to fuck

If he's looking to be sacked, for the payoff, what sort of Rangers man does that make him?

He knows this will be his last managerial job, the money will set him up nicely while he negotiates his way back onto the TV.

McSpiv.

Fucking wanker. Lowering the clubs standards since the day he stepped in the door.

No the playoffs wouldn't be acceptable so don't get that excuse in early you utter, utter embarrassment.

Done with this imposter he can fuck off from Ibrox for good as I'm concerned.

He loses support every time he opens his mouth.

No, the ones slagging him off here haven't changed their mind on the back of him opening his mouth in this interview.

He also, for the various people who apparently have a loose grasp of English, did not say acceptable.

Listening to Derek Johnstone's relentless defence of Ally is embarrassing. He's just completely unwilling to say a word against the man

Don't like saying this but Hugh Keevins was totally right when he said a Rangers manager, whether he thinks it, or not should not being saying these thing in public.

I don't think he's working his ticket at all. He knows he wouldn't get anything like the money he currently gets if he tries to squirm his way back into a TV career.

Summed up for me when seeing him looking shit scared on the touchline when we were 3 nil down on Monday night then as it peetered out to a 1-3 he had a look of relief in spite of the still disastrous result.

If the wee guys Hivs had up front had shown a bit more bottle with those chances second half, or we'd conceded a penalty from that Lee incident, a four or five goal defeat would have seen him either sacked or forced to resign.

He knows he can plod on as long as there's no massive humiliation like a Forfar or Albion Rovers and is milking us for all he can get.

This for me was crucial today .On interview with STV .He says he "doesn't care about criticism "

That for me was the most damning part and the most hypocritical of Ally .

Look back on previous interviews and he says ,we are the most important thing about this club .

He is backed into a corner now and I feel he now knows he has lost the fans .

This for me was crucial today .On interview with STV .He says he "doesn't care about criticism "

That for me was the most damning part and the most hypocritical of Ally .

Look back on previous interviews and he says ,we are the most important thing about this club .

He is backed into a corner now and I feel he now knows he has lost the fans .

SPOT ON

Seven years ago last night we were pumping French champions in their own back yard in the biggest club competition on the planet.

Seven years later, our manager thinks finishing second in the second tier of Scottish football is acceptable. :anguish:

Don't let the door hit yer fat arse on the way out Ally.