McCoist promotion through playoffs acceptable

cumnockbear

Of course we would, that's not the point though, saying that in public is fucking disgraceful as the manager of this club.

So the players now think it's ok if they finish second?

Unacceptable attitude from a Rangers manager, especially a shite one.

The players won't think that as second place is not a play off!!!

Someone has started a thread about spending another season in this division. Maybe your angst is better spent on that topic.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has to go and go very quickly cause it's starting to get ugly .Never thought I would see good bears describe him as a dick,....cunt , fuckwit .

It's sad and desperate times indeed ,

I'm not for going there but I implore him to leave .There is just no way back now for him

The club is what should matter.

Also what fucking example is that to the players.

Next time we go a goal down how can he fucking moan?!

'But Boss we don't need to come first, not even second!'

He wont give a fuck, as long as he's on the karaoke first.

Absolute wanker!

But we would accept a playoff, so by definition it's acceptable. Certainly not what we are aiming for but still acceptable.

we would have to accept if it came to that, but it is wrong.the players could take what he has said on board and think it might be ok to drop points, smith would have caught everyone of these players by the scruff of the neck and shook a good performance out of them.i would never call ally names,but its not looking good for him.when we get back to sphell he will be saying as long as we dont get relegated again, will be good enough.come on coisty you should know better.

we would have to accept if it came to that, but it is wrong.the players could take what he has said on board and think it might be ok to drop points, smith would have caught everyone of these players by the scruff of the neck and shook a good performance out of them.i would never bring ally down,but its not looking good for him.

I doubt any Rangers player thinks it's acceptable to drop points.

The play-offs are a last resort which we should almost certainly avoid, and if it came to that Ally should get sacked regardless of the result.

Im embarrassed for him and starting to strongly dislike him. How can second be accepted for Rangers at any time let alone how much we are out spending the opposition. If he wants to bring up Walter, he said when you are Rangers manager you have to put yourself second and that is the only time second will do. Get to fuck Ally.

Right up there with;

I didn’t feel under pressure to do it because effectively I signed a contract. People forget that when I became manager of the club someone put a contract in front of me and I just signed it as simple as that.

‘I didn’t even look at it, to be quite honest with you. I didn’t look at wages or length of contract, I just said: “I’m signing that because it’s what I want to do”