For the benefit of legalbeagle, give us your opinions...

GOAT

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can't be that much of a fail since there was 20 page thread about it the other week.

So you thought; let's have another one?

"It's not out the question" that GOAT is being a numpty.

But, did I call GOAT a numpty, or did I not call GOAT a numpty?

Just a Yes or No. ;)

The manager does think it is acceptable . If that is the way we get up I do as well but think the manager would have failed and should go .

Oh, Thank God!

Goat someone agrees you are right on the question you asked, which wasn't even the thing we were arguing about. Can you please chill out now and get on with your life?

Having seen your posts previous, I surmise that you are being a smart arse and are saying Goat is a numpty. I would rather have Goat stood by my side than you, if any altercation happened before, during or after the fitba. And even if it didn't, he would be my preferred company.

Having seen your posts previous, I surmise that you are being a smart arse and are saying Goat is a numpty. I would rather have Goat stood by my side than you, if any altercation happened before, during or after the fitba. And even if it didn't, he would be my preferred company.

Cry+baby+tear.gif

kinda gay

Should the goal be to get promotion in anyway possible, NO the goal should be/ MUST be to win the league. Should we finish second and have to go through a playoff I will be supporting Rangers, I cannot do anything else, wanting to win the playoffs, but would I be really happy we won promotion that way NO. It would be a failure in our goal for the season.

:huh:

Uh...I'm happy for you, finding a kindred spirit in GOAT. Also I'm completely devastated you see him as a better friend than me.

Take from it what you want, I've had my say. Put my point across as an adult. If only we all could without others adding their interpretations of what the written word actually meant.

Naw. Doesnt matter if he thinks we can win the league on a canter or no, he shouldnt be spouting the nonsense he says. We're the fucking Rangers for fuck sake Ally, remember Walter peltering Chick Young for saying Laudrup wasnt good enough for Europe? Calling him a fucking clown? Thats what Ally should be saying to any cunt that says we wont win this league, not pandering to them and agreeing with them, shows he has no faith in his own ability, what the fuck man? Can anyone imagine Walter or Big Jock saying "aye we might get thru in the playoffs" naw no chance, "I was confident fae the start son," isnt a quote we'll hear from Ally, hes not got the mind of a Rangers manager. Bigging up our opponents does no one any favors, I dont know why he still does it. He needs to stop this everybodys pal shite. Fucking cringeworthy.

Naw. Doesnt matter if he thinks we can win the league on a canter or no, he shouldnt be spouting the nonsense he says. We're the fucking Rangers for fuck sake Ally, remember Walter peltering Chick Young for saying Laudrup wasnt good enough for Europe? Calling him a fucking clown? Thats what Ally should be saying to any cunt that says we wont win this league, not pandering to them and agreeing with them, shows he has no faith in his own ability, what the fuck man? Can anyone imagine Walter or Big Jock saying "aye we might get thru in the playoffs" naw no chance, "I was confident fae the start son," isnt a quote we'll hear from Ally, hes not got the mind of a Rangers manager. Bigging up our opponents does no one any favors, I dont know why he still does it. He needs to stop this everybodys pal shite. Fucking cringeworthy.

The above makes a lot of sense. McCoist's need to be every bodies friend is the biggest problem. He is far too friendly with his first team/ senior players. His incessant need to suffix players names with a "y" or a "ie" is painful to hear. His constant need to pander to journalists just gives them the cheap ammunition they require to turn the Club into a laughing stock. Sadly I genuinely think he thinks he is playing them, when he is the one that actually is the puppet. They can get him to say or appear to say what ever they want- hence this thread. McCoist's need to be popular, whether it be with his senior players, his coaching team, the press is the main reason I can never see him having the balls to kick the hair dryer at a Beckham, or as Willis1690 reminds us, to tell Chick Young he is "fucking stupid", or having the integrity to sack a friend for not being good enough. Wenger, Mourinho and Ferguson must be regarded as some of the most significant Club managers of recent times- however none of them have enjoyed cosy relationships with press, players or staff. Sadly this thread once again exposes why Ally McCoist is not a Football Club Manager in anything but name only.

:lol:

Lovely.