Just had a look @ hearts fixtures

chipster

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they werent lucky to beat us at ibrox, come on now, and as for tiring and dropping points, why wont we suffer the same, given that ian black was tired 3/4 of a way through last season against part timers

plus kenny miller played the first game against hearts and it made no difference, we were stinking that day and stinking against hibs in the cup and against falkirk until we got a wee break

cuffing dumbarton 3-0 is one thing, but we need to be much better in bigger games, and so far the team havent shown us fuck all to say that they will be much better than previous performances

I think tomorrow's game against St Johnstone will be a true gauge, they are the best side we have faced this season. As for the Hearts game, we should have been a couple of goals up in the first 20 minutes, after that it was pretty even, if you disagree, there is always the stats page on the BBC to go look at.

I hope that this week the players are told that none of them have a deal next season unless they go out and prove they deserve one.

As for the Hearts game, we should have been a couple of goals up in the first 20 minutes, after that it was pretty even, if you disagree, there is always the stats page on the BBC to go look at.

but we didnt score and hearts won the game, its the same as dundee united in the cup last year, everyone goes on about how we gave them a right good go, should have scored 2 in the first half, but the fact remains, we didnt then and we didnt against hearts, and we got beaten at ibrox by teams on half of what we are spending

a prime example, away to alloa, we didnt look like winning, neither did hearts, we didnt and they did

how the fuck people can say hearts are shite when they have clearly been miles better than us this season is beyond me, their opening round of fixtures was miles worse than ours, and they ended up clear of us at the top

and yet they won :lol:

this thread has all the hallmarks of the last one where we were asking "just how many goal will we pump hearts by"

infact im sure its not too far away from the top actually

That doesn't mean they weren't shite though does it? Especially when you consider how bad we apparently are.

Us, Alloa and hibs have lost points to last minute hearts goals. One which was luck and another unrepeatable. You could call that the sign of champions, but I'm sure if it was us doing it you wouldn't describe it that way.

Hearts simply aren't as good as some believe and over the course of a 36 game season that will become clear.

Hearts simply aren't as good as some believe and over the course of a 36 season that will become clear.

hearts have dropped 4 points from 33, we have dropped 8 out of 30, hearts may not be as good as some make out, but neither are we, id much rather be in hearts position right now

i'll ask you a serious question, given how the season has panned out so far, who do you think is afraid of the tynecastle game the most, us or them?

hearts have dropped 4 points from 33, we have dropped 8 out of 30, hearts may not be as good as some make out, but neither are we, id much rather be in hearts position right now

i'll ask you a serious question, given how the season has panned out so far, who do you think is afraid of the tynecastle game the most, us or them?

I doubt we'll go into it afraid.

Hearts will be under enormous pressure, see how they handle that.

Both will be fearful. We win their momentum comes crashing to a halt. We lose and we know we need snookers

Them. They know better than to under estimate a Rangers team and especially one that is hell bent on achieving the same goal. My opinion of course.

what pressure have the likes of law, black, daly, mcgregor etc faced in winning a league

boyd miller and mcculloch are the only 3 players we have that have truly faced pressure in winning a title (im not counting smith and foster because one was a loanee at the time and the other was the physio's best mate)

Those five have won quite a few top league titles between them and most of our other players won division 2 and 3 titles at a canter. What top divisions have the Hearts players won?

We are talking about a club that has a won the top division a mere 4 times in their history. 50 less than us! Our Captain and two best strikers have overcome teams much stronger than Hearts before an I'm confident they will again.

Their next four games are against four of the best sides in the league. Rangers,QoS,Raith & falkirk. Now considering they'll be inactive for the best part of a fortnight & that two of their 1st choice back line will be missing for a least 2 of those games. Wilson (hamstring) patterson (straight red 2 match ban). I think the tide could turn in our favour. Thought?

They've played all four already, beat all four, scored 13 and conceded 2 and with the exception of Falkirk they beat all four away from home.

Too many people need to wake up and stop writing Hearts off, especially with that dud in the dugout.

Nobody thinks Hearts are wonderful, everybody just knows we're shite.

I'm not trying to be cheeky but why are your posts are usually full of negativity and doom and gloom.

I have no doubt of your love of the Club but maybe you should start being a bit more positive. We will be back in the top league next season, of that I have no doubt and I stand by what I said about winning the league by a large margin.

We only have to worry about us. Hearts have played out of their skin so far, have also ridden their luck. The goal against Hibs was one in a thousand. When injuries and suspension hit, they will struggle.

We have the best squad and team in our League, Boyd and Miller will fire us to automatic promotion no matter who our manager may be.

but we didnt score and hearts won the game, its the same as dundee united in the cup last year, everyone goes on about how we gave them a right good go, should have scored 2 in the first half, but the fact remains, we didnt then and we didnt against hearts, and we got beaten at ibrox by teams on half of what we are spending

a prime example, away to alloa, we didnt look like winning, neither did hearts, we didnt and they did

how the fuck people can say hearts are shite when they have clearly been miles better than us this season is beyond me, their opening round of fixtures was miles worse than ours, and they ended up clear of us at the top

I am not in the "hearts are shite camp" I am merely saying that we shouldn't fear playing them, and that they didn't give us a doing at Ibrox, we missed chances, they took theirs .. thats football I suppose :-)

This is a decent time to stand back from things and analyse as everyone (apart from us and Cowden) has played everybody else.

It's quite obvious Hearts hit the ground better than us, and they've had a tougher fixture run than us (played us and Hibs away already).

I'd love to be wrong, but I don't see where this certainty that they will fold comes from. They play against the same rubbishy teams as we do and they've been humping these teams all season, especially the so-called stronger teams like QotS, Raith and Falkirk. Hearts beat those three by an aggregate of 11-1 I think? So why would they suddenly start dropping points to them?

It also doesn't seem to me that their squad is as thin as others make out. They've constantly been missing players this season. The striker they signed from Hamilton and the young boy that scored goals for them last season, Carrick, have both missed a lot of the season. One of their midfelders (I'm not sure which) got sent off earlier in the season and was suspended. The boy Holt that Nottingham Forest tried to sign off them can't get a game now and there was a story a couple of weeks ago that they have told the midfielder Robinson that he can leave. Doesn't seem to me like a paper-thin squad.

They've also got a much lighter schedule than us between now and January.

They're not nearly as good as some on here are making out. I think we've seen that in their performances at Ibrox when they were lucky and again on Sunday. But still they haven't lost to anyone. I'd be very surprised if they suddenly started chucking points away.

We don't need to win at TYnecastle as it stands. Even if it gets to January or February and we're still 4 behind, that's ok. It's still perfectly winnable, but I don't think it's going to be nearly as comfortable as some on here seem to think. I see no justification for the claims that we'll win it comfortably.