Scotland v Ireland

ElBufalo20

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the chance I'm confident he can rise to any occasion. He's proven that numerous times already.

Safe to say Scotland would have won by more if he was playing.

Who would he have replaced though? Maloney/Naismith? If so then I wouldn't say that at all. Mulgrew? MacLeod isn't a defensive midfielder. The formation would have had to have changed. The only plausible one would be Brown, which could be better but he's captain and won't be taken out.

He would probably put in a good display but I think it's early to say he'd have a bigger impact than some of the other attacking midfielders already in the team. I think he needs more experience at higher levels.

C'mon the Scots. Great night in the boozer with lots of actual Scottish Glaswegians.

We shall not be bowed by kiddy-on Plastic Paddies nor Synthetic Sassenachs (or the other mutant strain whom reside in the GS forum who seem to be a bit of both).

Scotland_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Get it right round the lot of you; ya mad, self-loathing fuckwits.

:21::5260::21:

C'mon the Scots. Great night in the boozer with lots of actual Scottish Glaswegians.

We shall not be bowed by kiddy-on Plastic Paddies nor Synthetic Sassenachs (or the other mutant strain whom reside in the GS forum who seem to be a bit of both).

Scotland_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Get it right round the lot of you; ya mad, self-loathing fuckwits.

:21::5260::21:

Lol. Wee sabbatical, was it?

He is a traitor cunt, but Naismith can play the game. Best player in the park by a mile..

'Plays the position' brilliantly.

Would be a great example of what we can turn out, to the EPL & wider world.

Just such a shame he let himself down over his exit from us.