• Yes
    • No

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely. I used to travel away to watch Scotland for many years. Not been away since Spain a couple of years ago.

I'm British, voted to remain part of Britain and still very proud to be Scottish.

You don't need to run around in a kilt and funny hat to show that your a proud Scot!

Nope, how can you support a National Team sponsored by the SFA (the ones who are happy to see us all but killed)

Would be happy to see a blanket ban put on all RFC players not playing for for national team, Tartan Trannies mightnot be happy with that one "can't Boo them if they are not there.

Also even more happy if we refused to enter the Scottish Cup another SFA Gravy train, starve them of cash and others who take half the gate money, let's not beat about the bush SFA only want us for the cash we generate.

Supporting the National team gives cash and credibility to the SFA,it will be a NO from me, but each to their own.

Interesting poll and question ratifies how fragmeted our support has become and short memories.

Never Forget or Forgive

:nosfa::brokensfa:

Nope, how can you support a National Team sponsored by the SFA (the ones who are happy to see us all but killed)

Would be happy to see a blanket ban put on all RFC players not playing for for national team, Tartan Trannies mightnot be happy with that one "can't Boo them if they are not there.

Also even more happy if we refused to enter the Scottish Cup another SFA Gravy train, starve them of cash and others who take half the gate money, let's not beat about the bush SFA only want us for the cash we generate.

Supporting the National team gives cash and credibility to the SFA,it will be a NO from me, but each to their own.

Interesting poll and question ratifies how fragmeted our support has become and short memories.

Never Forget or Forgive

Do you support Rangers because of David Holmes David Murray..the easdales. ....?

I support Scotland doing well.

But it annoys me how much Scotland hates on Rangers.

Macleod in the squad is good for everyone.

Pretty much sums it up for me.

I'd lost any interest in international football before the WC but since I've found myself getting back into it a bit more.

Fucking embarrassing thread.

Support who you want. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Infact, openly humiliate anyone that tells you that you can't support your country.

I'm a proud Rangers, Everton and Scotland fan, and no fucking idiot will ever tell me otherwise.

Never Forget or Forgive

Naw. Just naw.

The SFAs awful handling of our situation has sweet FA with the 11 players that put the jersey on to represent our country.

All of our greatest players and managers have great links to our national team, and I for one take pride in our players when I see them on the international stage.

Not as long as Whittaker, Naismith and that other rat McGregor no longer play for them. Also the sfa need to be changed their personnel at the very top also.

We get two semi's, they get 2 finals. We get Georgia and some other nobody, they get Rep Of I Ire and England, yes their midden holds more but our stadium is far superior in so many ways.

If the sfa get their way we will be playing all our games at the piggery, yet I am supposed to back them.

No thanks stick to supporting Rangers and fighting our enemy's, not sitting alongside them

Of course you can. If you let the tartan army or the SFA take the Scotland team from you, you've let them win.

I'm British, but I'm also a proud Scot, and no SFA or TA cunto is going to have the power over me to change that.

Exactly how I feel on the subject.

The only negative I have on the subject is that I don't think I will ever attend a Scotland game again.

Imagine sitting next to a drunken Doric speaking fucker fae furryboots city, I don't think I could trust myself to behave.

:uk:

Support Scotland?

Will I ever stand, or sit, on the terraces again beside some plastic paddy, tartan transvestite or sheep shagging teuchter who are prepared to boo their own players purely on the basis of the club they play for, so in that sense no, never.

Am I bothered whether they win lose or draw? Nope can't say I am.

The fact is that most of the Scotland support is made up of Rangers supporters, every survey I've ever seen has it at over 50%. Each to their own and all that, but if I walked away every time a chunt was in charge of the SFA I'd be in Australia by now.