strangest place youve seen a Rangers top

showtime69

the Aluko/Nigeria thread got me thinking of where would be the strangest/weirdest/least expected place youve seen a Rangers top?

mines was probably the supporters bar at Viktoria Zizkovs ground in Prague, probably not that strange as we played them not that long ago but we only went to the bar to see the topless barmaids and were only expecting to see tits but they had a Rangers top pinned up on the wall.

both the Rangers top and the titties were quite pleasing to see,

thats my shite story, any others?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2008 title win against Dundee Utd... I was working in Reykjavik so was stumbling around looking for a bar that would put on the game.. I walk into a bar and there were about 10-12 guys sitting in the corner.. all wearing Rangers tops.

Apparently a supporters club.. probably not official. Anyone know?

Family wearing linfield and rangers jerseys next to me in tgi fridays in new york, stranger still is the fact that on the tv down the front, the sports channel were showi g a rerun of the 4-0 cup final win over the sheep.a few wee no surrenders and how about ye's, and me and ulsters finest were getting fuckin leathered while ma burd and her family watched on in utter disbelief at the banter being hurled about, great day that was

No Surrender

Rab

2008 title win against Dundee Utd... I was working in Reykjavik so was stumbling around looking for a bar that would put on the game.. I walk into a bar and there were about 10-12 guys sitting in the corner.. all wearing Rangers tops.

Apparently a supporters club.. probably not official. Anyone know?

Did you not talk to them?? Haha, went looking for a bar showing the game in a foreign country, stumble into a bar with twelve guys wearing Rangers tops, think to oneself that's odd. Continues looking for bar??

Did you not talk to them?? Haha, went looking for a bar showing the game in a foreign country, stumble into a bar with twelve guys wearing Rangers tops, think to oneself that's odd. Continues looking for bar??

I was pished and they were Icelanders.. I did speak to them for a bit but i dont think they were interested :lol: