strangest place youve seen a Rangers top

showtime69

on holiday in patong beach in Thailand I was stopped by a young beggar who was severely disfigured and couldn`t walk properly.I noticed he was wearing a chain round his neck with the rangers RFC crest on it.I then took him for an orange juice as I don`t give money to beggars and took off the rangers strip I was wearing and gave it to him.he put it on right away and then shook my hand in gratitude with lots of tears and then a big smile amazing!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on holiday in patong beach in Thailand I was stopped by a young beggar who was severely disfigured and couldn`t walk properly.I noticed he was wearing a chain round his neck with the rangers RFC crest on it.I then took him for an orange juice as I don`t give money to beggars and took off the rangers strip I was wearing and gave it to him.he put it on right away and then shook my hand in gratitude with lots of tears and then a big smile amazing!!!

I see a few bears wearing tops in Phuket on Boxing Day 2010. Must admit I also had one on so it ended up with a good drink ha ha

Was driving thru the Canadian Rockies a few years back,heading up to a town called Jasper we stopped to take some pics of the icefields, some budding Canadian entrepreneur had set up a wee cabin miles from anywhere sellin the usual tourist pish, guy serving wearing the Orange away top ,I promptly shook him by the hand,and bought a fridge magnet just cos he was a Bear.....not the grizzly or black ones that frequent the area I may add...

isnt the worse place in Ireland Limerik, watched a documentary on it once and whenever a local spoke not one word was understood by myself , sounded like a bunch of pissed up gypsies plus it looked rough as fuck and was the murder capital or something :lol:

Limerick used to be known as the knife capital of Ireland. Cork is much more anti - British.

Belize mind you I was wearing it! it also has a area called Orange Walk.

Me too at Airport Camp 1992.

I was there during the Battle of Britain Rangers v Leeds Utd on Key Corker Sailing for a Week then back to Camp.

Mental that was we had a few Beers with a Leeds Fan and listened on Radio.

Paris, Eiffel Tower.

Me & The missus had just done the whole touristy thing in Paris in 2010, got to the top of the Eiffel tower, and there's a guy wearing a Rangers top doing the Arms out taunt, with his back to Paris, and his missus (I assume) was taking a picture of him.